News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Gryffindor

Started by zmg72665, July 13, 2002, 03:02:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zmg72665

:D

Hello everybody!    good things that I am very spirit of Gryffindor because I born on leo sign and family heredity is kind of griffin, lion parts, or other kind of lions and my personality is very lion & fire and other of my history family is about griffin (likely gryffindor).  I am glad that Harry is the Gryffindor member.  So anybody who likely me but it is real- not fake of history in the family.  I woulod love to hear from all of u who is spirit of Gryffindor or real lion history family.  I am very collect Harry Potter Collection.

DokkenSuite

I collect Harry Potter stuff too.I have a holgrafic Unicorn Harry Potter card.
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

puppy500

Quote from: Baby_Hermione_Cat on July 20, 2002, 12:48:19 PM
I collect Harry Potter stuff too.I have a holgrafic Unicorn Harry Potter card.
You can say i might of started a club of colecting Harry Potter stuff!i have a poster,postcards,poster book,valentine cards,a magazine of "ONLY"him i made my self,all the books,1st movie[soon the second],the dolls,a shirt with a scar on it,and i go to any web i find of him till i'm bored of it witch wouldnt happen till the next year or so.you would know by now that i[like so many others]"LOVE HIM!"Do you? :)Bye!
~:.*Brenna*.:~