News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Living with a wizard

Started by Candy_Pixie, May 18, 2005, 02:43:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Candy_Pixie

Life has just become harder, my mom already had to take care of me and my 3 brothers. None of us are related, were all foster kids, but we're friends, I can't say that for the new boy though. His name was Harry, and none of us liked him, we didn't give him a chance. We thought it was a joke and made fun of him when he said he was a wizard. Me and my brother Chris started plotting against him, we had set up a trap out side his room, it was perfect, but when he walked out, he some how knew it was there and jumped over it, this just made us more mad. Jack and Nimish, my other brothers also didn'i like him, if he wanted something, they did everything they could to stop him, if he wanted in, they did the unthinkable, and my parents just watched. One day, when they went aft him, he pulled out a wooden stick and hey started talking about him and his crummy magic, they were petrified when a blue light came out of the stick, and I mean petfified literally. Chris saw this and broke his stick in two, Harry's face turnd red, the dog went after Chris as if Harry told our dog too. not knowing what else to do, I ran away, scared out of my wits, fleeing the house, renembering it as haunted for the rest of my life.

Ginny Weasly

Intresting, please continue
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

darkangel

That was a great story please continue