News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A very hard trick question.

Started by goblet_fulla_fire, May 24, 2005, 04:13:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

goblet_fulla_fire

This is really just a bunch of clues with one answer except for clue number 3. Since it was so hard for me to figure it out when I was asked this, I thought I should post it. Try to look at few clues as possible. Have fun.

1.This is greater than God.

2.This is more evil than the devil.

3.This has seven letters.

4.If you eat this, you will die.

5.Homeless people have this.

6.Rich people don't have this.

Give up? Or did you make a guess? Here is the answer. The answer IS (cue drumroll) .................................................................................................................................................................... .................................................................................................................................................................................. .................................................................................................................................................................................. .................................................................................................................................................................................. .................................................................................................................................................................................. .................................................................................................................................................................................. .................................................................................................................................................................................. .................................................................................................................................................................................. .................................................................................................................................................................................. .................................................................................................................................................................................. .................................................................................................................................................................................. .................................................................................................................................................................................. .................................................................................................................................................................................. .................................................................................................................................................................................. .................................................................................................................................................................................. ..............NOTHING!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Nothing is greater than God.
Nothing is more evil than the devil.
Nothing has seven letters.
If you eat nothing, you will die. 
Homeless people have nothing.
Rich people don't have nothing.

Are you surprised? I had a hard time answering this question too.
I am a dog.

numbingpayne

Woah...I thought it was poetry because poetry is evil and if you eat it you will die.Go figure.

Ginny Weasly

OHHHH! I KNEW THAT ONE!!! YEAH! POINT FOR ME!!! *does a wird little dance* Lol, my mom asked me that a few years ago, and I've always remembered it. Lol, I'm a nut!
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

numbingpayne

Fawkes