News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

RP

Started by Ginny Weasly, May 25, 2005, 07:49:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

numbingpayne

"Ohhhh..."Looks at her arm-which doesn't have a watch on it."It's two hairs past the freckle."Smiles.

pig

* luaghs* she looks at the watch she had on her wrist* " it is 4 a clock presily y need to be some whare harry" she said

Ginny Weasly

Ginny laughed. "As if."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

numbingpayne

Payne laughed and said,"You never know.Harry might have a date."

~Harry Potter~

"I just wanted to get inside before it rains.  It should rain in about an hour.'
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

numbingpayne

Payne looked at Harry,"Your kidding."She sighed and layed down only inches above the water."Might as well enjoy it while it lasts."

Ginny Weasly

"No, he's not kidding. The water pressure in the air is building up. Oh well." Ginny didn't seem concerned at all.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

numbingpayne

"Well,okay. I just hope it doesn't rain too hard.Rain isn't my best friend since I can't use my abilities during it."

pig

" i dont mind the rain it nice " she said  looking up and saw that the sky was geting more darker.

numbingpayne

"Oh don't get me wrong.I like it too but only at a distance." As she said this a raindrop fell."Great"One rain drop soon turned into a thousand.

Ginny Weasly

"You won't need your fire power. You'll be fine." Ginny said this before turning her face up and absorbing the water that hit her. She loved rain and water.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

numbingpayne

"Hmmmmmm...maybe not."She raised her hands above her head and blackness came out of it.It spread over Payne until it was like an umbrella.

Ginny Weasly

"Wussie."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

* a few more drops fell this time they were larger pig watched as a larg rain drop hit the walter cuasing it to ripple*

numbingpayne

Payne looked at Ginny,"Yeah well,I don't like being wet. Water's mean to me and I hate it.No offence again."