News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

RP

Started by Ginny Weasly, May 25, 2005, 07:49:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

Ginny sat ontop of the water. Her knees where submerged and she was twirling her fingers around a water orb. She was wearing her school uniform, and it seemed she had just left the classrom, which she had, when she started to get bored, which she did often.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

~Harry Potter~

Harry walked out onto the water and sat down next to Ginny Indain style. 
"Hey Ginny, you bored?"
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

Ginny Weasly

"Hmmm?", Ginny looked up at him and shifted so she was more comferatble in her skirt. "Yes, I am."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

numbingpayne

Payne ran out of the school and jumped down beside Ginny and Harry."Hey."She saw the bored looks on their faces,"Wow!Ya'll must be having a real fun time huh?"

Ginny Weasly

Ginny smiles at her, then raises a hand and the stiff water Payne had been sitting on evaportates, and Payne falls into the lake, getting soaked. Ginny laughs at this. Most students knew to be careful when she was like this, so she hadn't done that in a while. She slipped into the water beside Payne, dove and came up again, compleatly unwet. She hol;d the water orb still oin her hand and it glows in the water.
"Now I am."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

* pig walked up behind them and luaghed. as she did so she tried not to loose her balance and fall into the walter ralther then stand on it , she had only done this a few times as her mental powers were growing but they were not strong anought to  walk on walter with ease *  " Payne you should learn to be more carfull " pig said smilling

~Harry Potter~

Harry laughed.

"Yea, I learned to be carful around Ginny, especially when there is a large body of water near by."

pig

* pig nodded and slowly sat down onto the walter beside thim, she was afraid she might not sit on top but instaid fall through it* * she sighed as she crosted her legs*

numbingpayne

Payne growled,"I hate water.No offence Ginny." Lifts her self out of the water and is suspended above it.Fire surronds her and she is dry again."Okay I'm better."Pushes herself over to Ginny telekinetically and hangs upside down above her."In the infamous words of Bart Simpson'Eat my shorts.'"Sees she is wearing pants,"I mean pants."

Ginny Weasly

Ginny rolls her eyes and pulls herself out of the water, sitting on top of it, making the whole lake solid again. She didn't need to dry off, considering she didn't get wet at all.
"Yeah, whatever. Anyway, your gonna fall if your not careful. Abnd your gonna hit headfirst." Ginny smirked and leaned back, comfertable on top of water. To tell the truth, Payne's mind was so easy to get into that she didn't even want to.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

* pig luaghed at the two of them and very slightly pushes Payne with her mind  causing her to wumble *

numbingpayne

Payne flipped back over and sat just above the surface of the the water. She sat in a meditative stance and cleared her mind. She built the wall of darkness that had cloaded her mind for ages.Opening her eyes-which had went from their icey blue to black-she put a puddle of water in her hands at stared into it.

~Harry Potter~

Harry slightly winced when Payne built her wall of darkness.  This was nothing new to him since it happenes all the time, he has learned to deal with it.

Harry layed down on his back floating half an inch above the water.  "Does anyone have the time."

numbingpayne

Payne took down her wall of darkness and went back to her slightly happy disposition.Her eyes went from black to icey blue."Have time for what?"

~Harry Potter~

Harry chuckled lightly.  "I ment does anyone know what time it is?"