News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Staring at the lake

Started by Whisper, May 30, 2005, 08:36:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

Ginny heard the girls thoughts and felt sympathy. Many families who had lost someone to Voldem0rt made her feel bad.
"Voldem0rt can do you no harm here. He's too weak to get past some of us." Her voice was low, so as not to startle the girl.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Whisper

Tika looked up and sighed. "Guess I better watch what I think around here right?" She grinned and stared at Lavender. "So, alot of you guys are animagi?" She thought of her wolf form and how her mom said it was weird to be born with it.
I came to Hogwarts weak. I left a bit stronger. Then, I came back a hard *ss.
For those who knew me before, check my updated bio.

Ginny Weasly

"Yeah, some are even multi-animagi. And no, your not the only one born with it, beacuse some are too. Your not alone here." Ginny smiled.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Whisper

Tika sighed and looked up at the castle. Then, she began walking towards the enterance. Before she was fully gone she turned back to Ginny and smiled. "Probablly the first time I've ever heard that." With that Tika dissapeared into the darkness and soon was inside the castle.

numbingpayne

Payne was reading a book when she ran into Tika,"Oh,hey Tika."

Whisper

"Oh, hello Payne. I was just talking to Ginny outside." Her face seemed to be hiding something and she tried to get past Payne without an explanation.

numbingpayne

Payne raised an eyebrow,"Alright,see ya."She smirked and walked outside,looking back down at her book.