News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Staring at the lake

Started by Whisper, May 30, 2005, 08:36:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whisper

Tika stood over the lake and looked down at her reflection. The blue highlights her mother had insisted against shone in the moon. She smiled and kneeled down on her knees.
I came to Hogwarts weak. I left a bit stronger. Then, I came back a hard *ss.
For those who knew me before, check my updated bio.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny watched the girl from the other side of the lake. She didn't care if anyone saw her. She was allowed out after curfew.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Josh Weasley

(Why does everyone do a clone of my Just Watching The Lake?
Weasley is our king
He can save a single thing
He can block a single ring
He'll never let the quaffle
Thats why all Gryffindor sing
Weasley is our king!!!!!!!!

Ginny Weasly

(Josh, be quiet. There will be copies and I'm sure she didn't think she was coping. Be nice.)
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Josh Weasley

(Sorry Its just.........nevermind.)
He could see them from his window when he was reading his book.
Weasley is our king
He can save a single thing
He can block a single ring
He'll never let the quaffle
Thats why all Gryffindor sing
Weasley is our king!!!!!!!!

_Lavender_

(Josh, many, many people exhaust time by the lake in a relatively same way. One might just reply in different ways.)

Lavender had been slinking about for many hours before the sun had risen, and moments now before the sun was close to setting, she was still wandering about, not pointlessly, but having of no certain place to head to. In the form of a black, thunderously shaded cougar, she walked atop the water's surface, her paws skimming the liquid top weightlessly. Sensing another new arrival, she raised her fine head, tilting it slightly, her ears pricked in curiosity. An odd sight, she made. A rather large cat, standing atop the center of the ground's lake waters, watching the humans with simple curiosity.
With the grace and beautiful cunning of the deepening shadows, she simply disappeared, though with a presence being of soon to reappear.
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Ginny Weasly

Ginny smiled at Lavander's form doing exactly what she herself loved to do, walk upon the water.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

Lavender, still in cougar form, appeared in the midst of the shadows next to GInny, stalking over to her friend, and laying down next to her, resting her head upon her paws, sighing. Such a quiet night it was.

Whisper

Tika heard something behind her and whipped around. She saw a girl and some sort of animal. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know anybody was behind me." She stood up and dusted off her pants. Then she looked back up at the girl. "Um, hi. My name's Tika. Tika Whisper actually."

Ginny Weasly

~I know.~ Ginny's voice echoed around the girls mind, quiet and undisterbing. Her mouth did not move except to smile serenley.
~I am Ginny Weasly~
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Whisper

Tika backed up slightly. "What the bloody hell was that?" She stared at Ginny with her dark blue eyes. "What did you just do?"

Ginny Weasly

Ginny's eyebrows raised. This girl had no psychic powers. Strange, most at least knew telepathy.
~I'm using my mind to talk to yours. Alot easier than using words. Tika, it is very nice to meet you. I have a friend named Tika, perhaps you may meet her someday.~ Ginny wasn't in a bad mood, nor a good mood. Actually, at the moment she had no mood.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

Lavender, or rather, the cougar laying at Ginny's side, opened her large jaws in a soft yawn all her sharp, pearly white teeth in plain view. Licking her chops, she nuzzled her head into the crook of her paws, a soft thought sent to the two others. A soft touch of recognition, that was all.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny smiled as lav did this small thought. She only paid attention because it was from a friend.
~That is Lavander.~
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Whisper

"Oh, um hi." Tika searched her memory. Something about this was familiar. "Wait..you said phsychic powers." That was it! Jarred! "My brother." She stated, looking down at her feet. Killed because he wanted to use his powers against Voldemort. Killed by Voldemort himself, actually. Not that she wanted to tell them that. "Um, my brother told me about that." She looked up. "It's nice to meet you both. Uh..Ginny and Lavender." Smiling she tried to forget what she had just remembered.