News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

kidnaped

Started by pig, June 2, 2005, 08:50:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pig

*pig walked through the forest she was realy bord even though it was a lovly day* *she was begineng to get tired so she sat by a tree, she qickly looked around she heard a twig snap. ~ stop getting so jumpy it was probly a wolf ~ * she closed her eyes relaxing in the forest it was nice a peacefall just how she liked it*

* she then heard some call her real name*

penny , penny

" who's there " she said getting to her feet taking out her wand

she then felt strong arms around her body, she strugled as she strugled she got a vision of her self lieing on the floor dead in a cold stone dungion

" you r not getaway from me agian. your friand was there before shes not here now " the man said

she took in a deep breath " you but how you were locked up " she said still strugling

she closed her eyes and amgined him flying of of her as she did so it happend the force of her mind pushed him back she fell to the floor she qwickly got up and ran before the man did.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny was waliking on a path with Moon and Tika when she heard the fast patter of feet running. She stopped, courious of who would be running and way. Pig came into view.
"What's wrong, Pig?"
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

pig diidnt notice ginny untill she nealy ran striaght into her.   her breathing  was realy fast she couldnt speak.

" that man he escaped we have to go his coming " she said scared of her vision. she didnt want it to come true

* the man got  from were he fell. he lowerd his hood. he was young and very hansom he closed his eyes and he sensed  were the girl was. he transported there infront of them*

he grabed pig and ginny. and transported them in a chamber underneath hogwarts*

pig

Quote from: pig on June  3, 2005, 11:04:35 PM
pig diidnt notice ginny untill she nealy ran striaght into her.   her breathing  was realy fast she couldnt speak.

" that man he escaped we have to go his coming " she said scared of her vision. she didnt want it to come true

* the man got  from were he fell. he lowerd his hood. he was young and very hansom he closed his eyes and he sensed  were the girl was. he transported there infront of them*

he grabed pig and ginny. and transported them in a chamber underneath hogwarts he did this so qwickly that nither of them new wat happend the wolfs ponced just as he went *

Ginny Weasly

Ginny wrenched her hand from his grasp and growled.
"And who are you?" She pulled out her wand, holding it losely on purpose, hoping he'd take it.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

" dont you remember or do you want me to give you a mental kick " the man said he closed his eyes and let images flow from his mind to theres. the emage of him as a wolf gettimg carried away by the others. him trying to still pigs power then he stoped and   opend his eyes.

* pig looked at him with a pircing gaze she wanted to know why he brought them here*

Ginny Weasly

Ginny raised her eyebrows and laughed.
"Oh yes, and what do you plan to do, Mr. High and Mighty?" Ginny really wasn't in the mood for this. She had had a very rough week, and by now she was angrey.
"Are you...going to steal our power?" She chuckled,"Well, buddy I have news for you, you wouldn't be able to handel our power." She sent him a glare that put a seed of doubt in the back of his mind.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

" no im here to kill you i want revenge , im not playing arund anymore i have anought power now i stole it from another sycick " he sad he somend 2 fire balls and through it at them.

* pig ducked as the fire ball zoomend past her *

Ginny Weasly

The fireball hit Ginny in the chest and sizzled upon contact. She didn't flinch, but instead rolled her eyes before dissapperaing then reappering right behind him. She puched him in the back of the head, turned him, and punched him in the nose, making him bleed.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

* he did not fall or screem instaid he inbraced the pain and his wounds he hummbed for a few seceneds and his wounds disaperad  he smiled and grabed Ginny  around her neck with bough of his hands and lifted her off of the ground*

* pig saw wat he was doing to her frand she started to get angry she looked at him with intense eyes she eflixted the pain on him*

* he let go of ginny gasping for breath his air ways slowing closing*

* pig contined to sqweeze she wanted to sqweeze the air out of him *

Ginny Weasly

Ginny stood up, and pulled Pig away.
"Pig, don't become like the rest of us."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

* her consertration was stoped pig turned to ginny angry there was  a type anger in her eyes that ginny had never seen there before, sure utter detemanation * " you should of let me kill him, if i dont he will  kill me. i saw it " she said

*the man fell to the floor gasping for breath*

Ginny Weasly

"And if you do kill him now, you'll never stop. Penny, listen to me. I know what will happen. You kill now and you'll never stop." Ginny's eyes flashed, her anger was rising.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

* pig heard wat ginny said she treid to think rashaly ,she hated this man but did she whant to become a killer? become like him  and her awser deep down in side was no* " your right " she said soffly

* the man saw and felt that the girl power going down for a fracion of a seconed but he  seased the momemnt and apared bihind pig he grabed her arunnd the neck with his arm  " iyou cant killl me but i sertaly can kill you " he said sarcasicly.*

* pig sqwermed*

"sleep" the man said

* pigs head sloped fowoed*

* the man took out a knife*

Ginny Weasly

"Awww, you forgot one thing. Pig hasn't killed before, but I have." The knife flew out of the mans hand and into Ginny's. She stepped forward, her eyes flashing. She was angrey now. She growled and steped forward again.
"Now let her go. Let's see if you can get yourself outta this one."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret