News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Running From Myself

Started by Whisper, June 4, 2005, 12:21:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whisper

Tika ran through the forest in her wolf form. She wanted to get away. Far away. It hadn't hurt Ginny, but it could have hurt somebody else. She had to get away. The only person she wanted to hurt was herself. Tika's wolf form skidded to a halt when it came to a clearing. She layed down, closed her eyes, and changed into her normal form. At that moment Tika decided something. She knew she would never hurt anybody again. Even if that meant hurting herself in turn.

(If anybody doesn't get the whole Ginny thing, or wh yshe couldn't just not use her power- check Really Bored in the Slytherin thread.)
I came to Hogwarts weak. I left a bit stronger. Then, I came back a hard *ss.
For those who knew me before, check my updated bio.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny was doing her usual rounds in the forest with Moonlight beside her. She saw Tika laying on the ground.
~You okay over there?~
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Whisper

Tika didn't move but just thought. 'I'm fine.' She could hear another one with Ginny. 'Who's that?' She asked. She did not look up but arranged possition she her chin was resting in the grass pointed away from the others.

Ginny Weasly

~Just my very favorite Untouchable wolf. His name is Moonlight. Are you sure your okay?~ Ginny pat Moonlights head, and he sat compleatly still.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Whisper

Tika formed into her wolf form and turned to look at Moonlight. After looking him over she looked away. 'He has a better name than my wolf form does.' With that she turned into her normal form. "And what do you mean by untouchable?"

Ginny Weasly

"I mean he can't be harmed by anything. Not magic, not mind powers, not muggle ways. Nothing can harm him. Not even another wolf. I named Moonlight when I was in my second year. That's also when I met Akron, and the other Tika." Ginny smiled fondley at the memories. The only reason she had been in the forest that year was because she had no friends and she despretly had needed to get away from where everyone still regarded her as someone who needed protection.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

numbingpayne

Payne ran into the forest in wolf form but turned into herself. She reached out with her mind and felt Ginny and Tika. Turning back into a black wolf she walked into a clearing and saw those she had felt with her mind. She walked over to Tika and sat in front of her. She layed down and put her hands on her paws and thought,~Are you alright Tika?~

Whisper

Tika rubbed the space in between Payne's ears. It may not look like her, ut she knew that voice by now. 'I'm fine Payne.' With that she turned into her own wolf form and layed beside her new friend. 'I just needed some space you know?'

numbingpayne

~Hmmm...Of course.~She thought to herself for a second and then said mentally.~I could help you.I can control fire so I can help you control it.~

Whisper

Tika litteraly burst with excitement. Forgetting she was in wolf form she started jumping up and down, barking. Then, remembering herself, she transformed back into a human. "Really? You could do that? Would you do that?" She was still bouncing up and down tottally forgetting to be calm, cool, and collected. Her face lit up in a smile as she looked at Payne. Then, she looked at Ginny, still smiling. 'I would never try to hurt anyone again.' She thought, her excitement steadily growing.

Ginny Weasly

"No, you can't say that. Some people need to be hurt." Ginny frowned and shook her head. "I have a whole prsion full of those people. Guys, Monn and I have to go. See you." Ginny nodded at Moon who stood and followed her.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Whisper

Tika furrowed her brow and stared after Ginny with a frown on her face. "What did she mean by that? What kind of people need to be hurt? Why does she have a prison? Who's in it?" Tika looked at Payne confused. 'Voldemort needs to be hurt.' She thought, but Tika ignored it. Voldemort could not be hurt. 'But there is something here that needs to be.' Tika's own thought scared her.

numbingpayne

Payne went into her real form and brought knees to her chest."Alot of people need to be hurt, mostly bad people."She thought for a second,"I didn't know that Ginny had a prison but I suppose evil people would be in there."Payne got up and dusted her self off,"And about me helping you,yes I could and I will.Though not tonight for I have never taught before and I've got to think of ways I could help you."

Whisper

Tika nodded and started to walk slowly away. 'When you are ready, you will find me. But for now, you shall not.' With thoses last words Tika dissapeared into a layer of smoke. As soon as she stepped into the smoke, it was gone, along with her.

P.S- I feel you may find her in Hogsmead