News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Headache

Started by Ginny Weasly, June 4, 2005, 01:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

Ginny sat beside the lake with her head in her arms. Her eyes were closed and she looked awful. Her cloths were muddy and wet from sleeping outside in the rain and her hair was a mess. Nobody could sense her mind, nor her emotions as she sat there. She dared not look up for fear she would blackout again.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

numbingpayne

Payne walked out of the woods and looked around. She saw Ginny and thought,'Has she been here all night?' she calmly walked over to Ginny and sat beside her.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny was about to scream. She couldn't control these awful headaches, and when they came they always broke her block down, letting her hear every thought within a 100 miles, even if some of those people had impenetrable block. She couldn't stop the visions, they caused more pain than anything and just added to the headache. Another problem with these awful things were that no one, not Harry, Lavander, or Kiara, or even God himself could take any of the pain.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

numbingpayne

Payne looked at Ginny with pity,while she too went through a lot of pain but she felt that Ginny must go through even more."Ginny, maybe you should go inside and sleep. I could get you some potion to atleast ease the pain alittle."

Ginny Weasly

Ginny struggled to keep her voice level.
"The potion wouldn't help, and if I even move to much I black out. Just don...touch me." Ginny didn't look up, but a face flashed in her mind. A boy was jumping. Ginny clenched her teeth and screamed through them.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

numbingpayne

Payne sighed and looked into the lake.Pulling a blade out she picked up a piece of wood a carved into it."Well I'm not leaving you here."

Josh Weasley

*He turned visable.*Come on Payne we better go.Last time she had a bad headache it wasnt pretty.
Weasley is our king
He can save a single thing
He can block a single ring
He'll never let the quaffle
Thats why all Gryffindor sing
Weasley is our king!!!!!!!!

numbingpayne

Payne stood up,"She is vonerable out here and if she can't move than she can't defend herself."

Josh Weasley

Fine well stay.*He knew it wasnt good to be next to Ginny when she had a huge headache but it wasnt good to leave her.*Just stay cool Payne.
Weasley is our king

numbingpayne

She nodded,"I'm not going to bother her I'm just making sure nothing eats her alive."Payne smiled,"I know what I'm doing."

Josh Weasley

*He sat there quietly trying not to think so Ginny would be okay.*
Weasley is our king

numbingpayne

Payne sat down and filled her mind with nothingness,this wasn't new to her since her mind was useally filled with thoughts anyway and she had to clean them out somehow.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny's mind flashed with visions. One for everyone she knew, and then some. The schools thoughts almost blacked her out again as she saw another face. Then the same face again.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Josh Weasley

*He tryed not to think even though he saw Ginny struggling then he burst out saying*Are you okay Gin?
Weasley is our king

Ginny Weasly

Ginny was tnese from seeing that face that she jumped into the standing position then sank to her knees.
"Owwww! No, I'm not okay!"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret