News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Nothing to Do RP

Started by Ginny Weasly, June 9, 2005, 04:44:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

Ginny sat in class, then glanced up at the teacher. She already knew this, so why was she here? She stood, smiled at the teacher and walked out. She went down to the forest, where she spent alot of her time. She knew Moon was busy, so she called Akron to her. She went to a clearing to wait for him.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

* pig walked up tho her* " hi , hav'nt you got class's ginny" she said looking at her smilling

Whisper

Tika slunk over in wolf form. Once behind pig she let out a low growl. Then, she walked lazily over to Ginny and layed at her feet. 'I don't want to go to class. Me stay with you.' But, she continued to growl at pig when she looked at her, baring her pearly white fangs.
I came to Hogwarts weak. I left a bit stronger. Then, I came back a hard *ss.
For those who knew me before, check my updated bio.

Ginny Weasly

"Of course I have class. Tika, that's enough." Ginny didn't look at either of them as she heard a twig snap and a giant spider came out.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Whisper

Tika stopped. Well, she was too scarred to go on. Instead of laying at Ginny's feet she formed. 'What is that....thing?'

Ginny Weasly

Ginny ignored Tika's question and stood, walking to the spider. She pat one of it's legs and smiled.
"Hello Akron." The spider clicked his pincers together and made a sort of bow.
Akron.: *click* Hello Ginny.*click*
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Whisper

'Atleast he won't kill me.' Tika thought before forming back into her wolf form and walking up behind Ginny.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny talked with the spider for a moment before he excused himself, and headed back into the forest. Ginny sighed and decided to go to the wolves caves.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Whisper

'Can I follow you Ginny? Pretty please with sugar on top?' Tika thought, still inwolf form.

Ginny Weasly

~Sure, I guess.~ Ginny trudged past the barrier, into the thickest of the woods and suddenly burst upon a semi-circle of caves, set into a hill. Outside of the caves wolf pups rolled around while their parents watched.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Whisper

Tika stayed in wolf form as she followed Ginny. The place was full of wolves. The instincs that came with animagi told her she belonged with them. She ignored it as a side effect. Tika stayed now at Ginny's side. Brushing often against her legs.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny sat down by one of the cave openings, and sevral pups ran up to her. She smiled at them and talked to them, using the names their parents gave them. A mother wolf came up and layed on one side of her, away from Tika.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Whisper

Happilly Tika lay next to Ginny. It was good here. This was a good place. But she felt somebody watching her. Somebody who made her nervous.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny lay a hand on one of the pups. It licked her hand then jumped off her lap, landing on Tika.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Whisper

Tika almost jumped, but didn't. She watched the pup from the corner of her eye and wolf-smiled. She saw no need to bite.