News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

If this is the future than future sucks~r/p

Started by numbingpayne, June 11, 2005, 07:21:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

numbingpayne

(This is 8 years from the rugular rps.)

Payne walked out Pyra Studios(her video game company) and sat down at a table in a cafe. Payne had left school early and finished in an american muggle school. She swore off magic but started useing it again after college. Then she moved to Britain where she started Pyra Studios and now she was in a cafe drinking Pepsi.

Payne sighed and looked around. She hadn't seen her friends since she left in the cover of night. She didn't even say goodbye.~But that's the past and I've moved on.~

Ginny Weasly

Ginny was outside the cafe', pushing a baby stroller. The small child threw something out and passerby's heard her give a large sigh. She was normally busy packing, but Conan was doing that at the moment. She bent down and picked up the baby's toy, sighing again.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Whisper

Tika grumlbed as somebody else walked into Drinking Pepsi. She owned the place, and was short one waitress today. Skyler was at the broom shop, so she had her two twins here. "Chocolate." Payne said, reaching for the milkshake maker. It was silly, but one of her kids had been named after her old friend. The other was jumping up and down, dancing to the muggle radio. "Ginny, turn that thing off!" Okay, both her kids were named after old friends. Sighing, she went to serve a table, her the three year olds at her heals. 'It couldn't be.' She thought, glancing at one of the people at a table. Payne, sensing her thoughts, walked over to the woman her mother was glancing at and stared at her.
I came to Hogwarts weak. I left a bit stronger. Then, I came back a hard *ss.
For those who knew me before, check my updated bio.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny sighed and decided to get a drink while she was there. She turned the stroller and pushed it inside, where she picked up the child and folded the stroller so fast, it might have been magic.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Whisper

"Ginny!! I said turn that thing off!" Tika yelled. One of her two youngest children giggled. "No. No, no no. You no boss me round and round. Me drown you if try to boss me." The little Ginny said. Her element was water, and she loved dousing her mothers fire. Payne was still staring at the woman who was sitting down. Ginny whipped around to look at a new woman. She smiled. "Might have been magic." She clapped her hands. "Funny." Then, she turned around to watch her mom take somebody's order.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny smiled at the young girl and looked for a place to sit, and went to sit in an emty booth. She pulled a bottle from the child, looked around, then filled it with water from nowhere. She added a small bit of formula, shook it and handed it to the child.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Whisper

Tika walked over to a woman with a baby. Ginny was at her heals. "What will you have?" She asked, trying to stop Ginny from climbing in the booth. 'I wanna see the baby!!' Ginny's little mind was screaming. Of course, Tika didn't know that.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny visably flinched, but smiled.
"Would you like to see him?" She asked the little girl.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Whisper

Ginny arched her eyebrows and read the woman's mind. 'If you don't want me to see him. I'll understand, not trying to be a pain.' She sent the thought to Ginny. "Excuse me, ma'am? What do you want?" Tika asked, clueless to the phsycic power her daughter had just used.

Ginny Weasly

(Oops! I put him instead of her. Gotta change that! lol)
~Fine with me, little girl. Alisha is used to people looking at her.~ Ginny smiled then looked up at the waitress.
"Just a glass of soda."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Whisper

Tika wrote it down and looked at the woman. "Ginny?" She asked. Her daughter looked up, but sensed it was not her her mother was talking to. "Ginny? Is that really you?" Tika asked again. All of the memories came back to her. The good, and the ones she had fled from.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny smiled at her.
"Ah, you did reconize me. Tika, I assume your last name is diffrent?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Whisper

Tika smiled. "Yeah, it's Treelan now." She blushed a bit. "When I ran away in seventh year, I took Skyler with me. We got married then." She looked at the little girl. "I have four kids, two sets of twins." She smiled even more, making her jaw hurt. "So, what about you?" Little Ginny stroked the baby's hair. 'Very strong is this one.' She thought, to nobody in particular.

Ginny Weasly

~Yes she is.~
"Just Nathan, he's at home with his dad, and Alisha here. We're moving to America, Conan thinks theres something good there. Stupid git." She smiled fondley.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Whisper

"I miss Conan." Tika said, since she wasn't really sure who he was. "I miss you too." She said, suddenly becoming serious. "I miss life. I haven't used magic in a long time. And I miss the adventure." She stared off a moment. "Well, this is Ginny. Ginny meet Ginny." Little Ginny looked up. Little Ginny looked back down. "Her twin, Payne, is somewhere." She looked around and saw her by a woman's table. "Skyler is at the broom shop with my seven year old boys. Josh and Harry."

(okay, it's Harry.)