News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

???A PHONE?!

Started by Evil_To_The_Max, June 12, 2005, 09:17:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evil_To_The_Max

okay,I have recently been to J.k.rowlings official site.Has any one noticed that the phone works?maybe if you type in a code or something,she'll give you a hint (*only the # keys and phone key actually work)

A ella le gusta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)
Como le encanta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)

LavyBrown

I've been there lots of times the phone still doesn't work for me. :'(
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

I remember last time, it was her coffee cup, but it dosen't seem to work anymore. Anyway, I know other stuff like her gum wrappers and paperclips used to have links too, but now nothing except the phone seems to respond. I have trouble loading larger sites like hers, but for codes, you could try:

The official publishing date, in American and British formats, with and without years. (Official date is 16th July 2005)

The official publishing time, in 12 and 24 hour notation.

Well, you could try...  ;D

HPfan1

Yeah ive been to her site. But I never noticed that the phone works. I'll have to ckeck it out. THANKS!!!!

KeeperGirl

KeeperGirl

have u found any secret stuff...like the ones that add to the scrapbook....phone didn't work for me

jon weasley

ya i tried it too but it dont work
7  1/2 days till the deathly hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!

jon weasley

7  1/2 days till the deathly hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!

looney

it works. but the door with the "do not disturb" won't open at any cost. anyone who cud open it????
when u r tired, sit on a rock, open ur shoes, smell ur sock!!

ronweazley122

Heres what you can do...You can either wait(She opens the door occasionaly) or,you could hack into the door.don't ask me how;I've never hacked into a tree with a chainsaw,let alone a website.
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

You're someone, who knows someone who knows someone I once kne

looney

GUESS WHAT???i got myself in the scrapbook 3 times!!here's how i did it-

1.in the "links" room, when u shift the book with "?" sign on it, u'll find a key .use that key to open the box under the painting on the right. this will make ur first achievement!! 8)

2.now go to the "extra stuff" room. u'll find an eraser over there. rub it on the blank parchment provided. it shows u a pic which tells u 2 collect four items(a pair of leaves, a spider NOT the fly, a flask and a quill). u'll find the leaves in the same room just above the parchment. u'll get the spider on the main page crawling on the newspaper(u can catch it when it stops 4 a while) and u can can get both the flask and the quill in the "links" room. that's ur second achievement!! 8)

3.go to the "fan sites" room now.there u will find two circles with"?" sign on them in the middle two. put them in the small square containers just next to them. that is ur third aceivement!!! 8)
    actually even in the "rubbish" room u can get a hint. click on the pen on the left side. it will break and spill ink on yhe parchment next to it which again tells u to collect three things. i found two of them-a pair of egg shells in the same room and marble like things in the "fan sites" room. ton the upper shelf in "fan sites" room u'll find one more small square container like the ones u found in the middle row. shift it and u'll find the marbles. however i cudn't find the third thing . if anyone finds it or any other secret stuff plz plz do tell it.

KeeperGirl

I cant see the quill in the link rooom

looney

it doesn't exactly look like a quill.it looks more like a feather.BEST OF LUK

Naroto Mashima

wait u guys r talking about jkrowling.com right? how do u shift the book with the ? on it ????
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

Naroto Mashima

i dont know how to shift the book, and how in the world do u pick up the eraser ??? ? and also how do u pick up egg shells and the like? i broke the pon and one of the items is the egg shells.
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!