News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Bored Out Of Her Mind

Started by Gwyndelon, June 17, 2005, 12:41:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwyndelon

Gwen walked through the forest. She was bored. So bored, she almost considered going back to class. Well, almost. As she walked, Gwen heard a noise. She turned around and saw a large wolf. Gwen was sure she must be seeing things.
Your heart is the strongest muscle for a reason

Some people don't understand those with the element air. Maybe you will when I drain all of it from your lungs. Huh? Any takers? Nope.....

Ginny Weasly

Ginny came from the oppisite direction, humming. her eyes were closed and she practically bumped into Gwyn.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Gwyndelon

"Watch out would ya?" Gwen said. Her eyes were still locked on thw wolf she saw. Then, she noticed it was pure black.  Ashin's wolf.

(Okay, who is Ashen? That's the question. Read my profile again. Cause, Ginny would already know all about this.)

Some people don't understand those with the element air. Maybe you will when I drain all of it from your lungs. Huh? Any takers? Nope.....

Ginny Weasly

(Lol, I just did)
Ginny's eyes opeaned to reveal how tierd she was. She frowned.
~Ashin? Little sister, is there something your not telling me?~
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Gwyndelon

Gwen walked over to Heckit. "Acuna ramies?" She said. He pawed the ground and motioned behind him with his paw. Heckit whined something. Gwen's eyes widened. She turned to Ginny. "Ashin is here. She says Orion is hurt. Back in their realm." Without another word, Gwen took off after Heckit.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny didn't think. She couldn't let her little sister just dissapear, she followed her own wolf,Moon, joining her after a moment. She caught up to Gwyn and Ashin's wolf.
~Now, what's going on?~
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Gwyndelon

"You know how I told you about Ashin and Orion? Well, Heckit says that Orion is really hurt. Like deathly hurt, back in Caverin (Shade realm). Ashin is someplace in the forest. She wants to take me there." This earned a long whine from Heckit. Gwen felt sorry for the poor animal.

Ginny Weasly

"I'm comming with you." Ginny stated it as that, no room fr an argument. "Moon will stay behind in case something happens."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Gwyndelon

Gwen put up no fight. She had been to Caverin once before. The place still gave her nightmares. If any place was that full os shades, it would be bad. But this place was where shades were born. And, although she was great friends with Ashin and Orion, shades scared her. Finnally, they came to a dark clearing. Ashin stood in the middle, her blonde hair flying in the wind. She turned her pure silvr eyes on Gwen. "We must hurry." She spoke, it was hard for her to speak english. Then, she looked at Ginny. "Who is this?"

Ginny Weasly

"I'm her older sister." She turned to Moonlight.
"Your on a post duty." She looked back at the girl.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Gwyndelon

Ashin nodded. "Once we get there, stay close to me. Shades can't be touched by magic of human making." She waved her hand in the air and a black vortex appeared. Gwen's hand jumped and clutched Ginny's. "Let's go." She whispered, walking forward.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny smiled at her sister. ~Who said I have human magic?~ She stepped into the vortex. It wasn't much diffrent than her time portals actually.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Gwyndelon

Ashin jumped after them, leaving Heckit with moonlight.

They landed in an alley. It was pitch black and only Ashin could see more then two feet in front of her. The place smelled distinctly of blood and darkness. Ashin turned to Gwen. "Last time I brought Gwen here, she fainted. Watch her for that. And, is there any chance you will as well?"

Ginny Weasly

"I'll watch out for it. I've seen enough things in my lifetime. I won't faint" In fact, that was why she didn't sleep anymoire. Nightmares of the future kept her screaming. Ginny didn't like this girl that much. She held Gwyns hand only to support her sister.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Gwyndelon

'You should like her. She only is acting like this because her brother's life is on the line.' Gwen thought. Not to mention the way she had saved Gwen's life in America.

Ashin led them out of the alley-way. A gust of wind blew them. You know how you don't see wind? Well, this wind was black. It rolled around them, taunting them. Before it moved on. They were standing on a small road. On one side of the oad were several shops. On the other side was wastleland as far as the eye could see. Ashin sighed and walked left. She kept walking until they came to a very small cottage. 'This is her home.' Gwen thought to Ginny as Ashin began leading them inside.