News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Bored Out Of Her Mind

Started by Gwyndelon, June 17, 2005, 12:41:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

~I guessed as much.~
Ginny glanced around, just so she would be awar of her surroundings.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Gwyndelon

It feels as if you have a million eyes on you at all times. But look, and you will see nothing but the shadows made by biuldings. They walked into the small house. It was dirty and looked like Ashin had forgot about it. She led them into a small room. What they saw on the bed made Gwen gasp and feel sick.

Orion lay there. He had a bandage wrapped around his head and waist. Both were bloody. His eyes were open but one was black. "Gwen?" He whispered, his shade accent more defind then Ashin's. Gwen ran to him and knelt beside his bed. "Allocu parvey manier." She whispered, meaning, "I am here, Orion."
Your heart is the strongest muscle for a reason

Some people don't understand those with the element air. Maybe you will when I drain all of it from your lungs. Huh? Any takers? Nope.....

Ginny Weasly

Ginny glanced over the boys wounds before looking at both.
"What happened to him?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Gwyndelon

Ashin cringed. "He was walking down the road here. He wanted to see Gwen, tell her that Silas had found a mate. But something attacked him." She crossed her arms. "It's cazy. So many people are getting attacked. We don't even know what it is. Orion was the luckiest one of them. He survived." Gwen bowed her head and took Orion's hand. "Lelet parvey." She said, meaning, "I love you."

(The comment is meant in a brother/sister type way. Just so you know that.)

Some people don't understand those with the element air. Maybe you will when I drain all of it from your lungs. Huh? Any takers? Nope.....

Ginny Weasly

(I understand)
Ginny tapped her upper lip.
"So why are we here?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Gwyndelon

Gwen sighed. "You didn't have to come, Gin." She whispered, squeezing Orion's hand tighter. Ashin kneeled beside her and began changing the bandages. This made Gwen shiver and moan.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny sent a withering look at Gwyn. Then she softened. She knew that a friend in pain like this was hard to bare. She watched Ashin change the bandage.
"You might want to drop some water on th wound. It helps clean it."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Gwyndelon

Ashin tried to reach for the water, but couldn't. "Uh....Ginnny, do you think you could, um...." Her voice trailed off as she saw the full wound. It was not healing.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny knelt beside Ashtin survaying the wound.
"What was he attacked with again?" Ginny didn't touch him but looked at the wound closley.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Gwyndelon

"We don't know. We sent a couple of people to look, haven't seen them since." Ashin motioned at the water. "Could you get that, please?" Gwen refused to look at the wound. She was talking quietly to Orion in Shade.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny opeaned her hand and swirled it, the water rose from it's basin and landed softly on thw=e wound.
"There's something I'm seeing that i don't like..."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Gwyndelon

Ashin nodded and watched the spot Ginny was looking at. Gwen whined. "Oh God, what?" Her voice was filled with tottal panic.

Ginny Weasly

"Gwyn, not the time to panic. Calm down now."
She lifted took a vial from her pouch.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Gwyndelon

Gwen took a calming breath. "Aciono maredowell pasyon, Ginny, cozeyva sistor." She said to Orion. He smiled a bit and said. "Ginny Weasley."

Ginny Weasly

"Yep, that's my name, don't ware it out." She smiled softly and opeaned the vial.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret