News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Bored Out Of Her Mind

Started by Gwyndelon, June 17, 2005, 12:41:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwyndelon

Gwen looked from his face to look at Ginny. It all came down to this.
Your heart is the strongest muscle for a reason

Some people don't understand those with the element air. Maybe you will when I drain all of it from your lungs. Huh? Any takers? Nope.....

Ginny Weasly

Ginny pulled out a dropper and put some of the liquid in it. She dropped some of it onto th wound. The wound shone with a light and stopped bleeding imeditaly. Ginny smiled.
"Would you like stiches with that?"
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Gwyndelon

Ashin breathed out. It was like the first breath she had taken since the had gotten here. "Thank you!!" She exclaimed, hugging Ginny. Gwen was taken aback, Ashin had never done that before.

Some people don't understand those with the element air. Maybe you will when I drain all of it from your lungs. Huh? Any takers? Nope.....

Ginny Weasly

Ginny was a bit taken aback
"Er,,yeah, no problem." She put the dropper and the vial back in her pouch and smiled at Orion.
"You'll be fine, just try not to move."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Gwyndelon

Orion sighed. "As soon as I get better, that thing is gonna die." He was, hehe, dead serious. Gwen sighed, shaking her head.

Ginny Weasly

"Yeah, whatever. Here's your problem. The wound will heal in a few hours, but you'll still feel pain now and again for the next few days."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Gwyndelon

Orion nodded. "Thanks, uh....Ginny." Gwen stood up, a look of sheer determination on her face. "I'm going to find out what that thing is. And then I'm going to kill it." Ashin looked at her weird, but said nothing. "Some some crap for me kick out, kay?" Orion mumbled. Gwen began making her way to the door.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny sighed. Mom was gonna kill her for this. Sge got up and followed Gwyn.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Gwyndelon

Gwen looked at Ginny. A hint of a smile fluttered on her face. Soon, she had left through the front door. Onto the dark street.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny followed hoping that her Mom wouldn't find out about this.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret