News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Indifference.

Started by _Lavender_, June 25, 2005, 03:56:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Lavender_

Indifference.
We have all felt the feeling, one time or another. Disinterest. Alienation. Apathy. Boredom. Indifference ran through Lavenders veins like fire through dry seasons: unmerciful, and catastrophic.

Lavender sat in the Hog's Head, her back against the far wall from the entrance, in a foreboding, shadowed corner, her form at unease, though melted, enveloped in the black entity of shadow. She wore a simple posture, her legs crossed at the knee, one foot still on the floor, the other, moving slightly to an unknown beat. She made a formidable presence, her entire cloaked in a hooded black cloak, of which hung low enough to completely conceal her features in black shadow.
In a glance, she sent to the barkeep a sharp thought, and quite immediately, a drink was set upon her table. Alone, with drink at hand, and in a quite horrible mood [of which a few had already felt the wrath of], she was silent, her deep green eyes flickering, here and there, people-watching..
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

LavyBrown

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I like it
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

_Lavender_

{(This is an RP, dear. Where you post in view of your character. {as in my earlier post.} It's not a Fic, or anything. But uhm, thanks..lol :-[ )}

LavyBrown

(ok)

Lavy walked in from the cold weather and walked stright to a bar stool.

goblet_fulla_fire

Goblet walked in, feeling better than he usually is. He looked around and saw Lavender and Lavy. Lavender looked unusally scary and angry, with her being usually elegant, Goblet felt it was best to stay away from her. But Goblet walked over to Lavender anyway, and dropped a piece of glass in front of her.(remember Lavender?)
Then Goblet went over and sat next to Lavy.
I am a dog.

LavyBrown

Lavy turned around and looked at Goblet. "Hey, Goblet. How are you?"

goblet_fulla_fire

"I am okay. Better than Lavender at least. Do you know why she looks so angry?
I am a dog.

_Lavender_

[ ((^.^)) lmao... ya, hun ]

With a defined speed, and paranormal grace, Lavender extended her hand, and caught the falling glass, her eyes running over the object. For a moment, there was a dead pause. Then, from out of nowhere, it seemed, light, amused laughter erupted from her lips. The laughter was short, and faded soon enough, but it was there, all the same.
With a flick of her wrist, Lavender threw the glass, tilting her head to the side, just so very slightly, as it met and stuck deeply into the wood, an inch or so from Goblets arm, of the counter, with a loud, dull, 'bthung.' Her pale hands then again met at her lap, and clasped, oh-so-innocently.

goblet_fulla_fire

"Good God!" Goblet got out of the chair. "Were you trying to kill me or was that a joke?" asked Goblet, not really expecting an answer. Then he felt it was best to move to the corner, then he turned invisible for a more stealthy sense.
I am a dog.

_Lavender_

"It depends on how you would come to take such things. If I really had wanted to kill you, would you really be talking with me, still? I have better aim than that. Keith," she hissed, her eyes following him, wherever it was he moved, invisible or not.
She raised her pale hands, lowering her hood, and releasing her raven black hair, to flow about her shoulders, to her waist. After tucking a few stray strands here and there behind her ear, she again dropped her hands to her lap, sighing, actually quiet sadly.
"No fun at all," she said, her green eyes locking onto his, emotionless.

LavyBrown

Lavy sat where she was and listened to waht peple where thinking.

goblet_fulla_fire

Goblet dared himself to continue talking to her. "Course I knew that you weren't really trying to kill me. I feel it was...unnecessary for you to throw something near me that can very well cost me my life. May I ask what is with you today?" responded Goblet
I am a dog.

_Lavender_

And remnants of Lavenders earlier laugh, were gone. Her eyes, locked to Keiths, stared, emotionless, blank, back to indifference. And yet, she seemed to smile, though such a thing did not even come close, to meeting her icy eyes.
"What is with me today?" she asked, not to anyone in particular, her melodious voice, toneless. "What do you mean?"
Typical, for her to answer a question by asking another.
Her head still tilted to the side in curiosity, Lavender stood, watching him from across the bar, in moody silence.

goblet_fulla_fire

"You don't wake up everyday like this, something happened to you today or recently that made you in this bad mood. I am asking what happened.
I am a dog.

_Lavender_

"I don't, eh? Maybe I do, huhm? Does that change anything, or is the persistent subject of my personnel business too interesting for your well being?" Lavender hissed, skirting around his questions.

Those who knew her for a long enough time, could point out when she did such, for she only would skirt on not answering a question directly, when she had been hurt. Physical, or mental, sometimes it made no difference. She had been hurt, deep enough, not to answer him by all her available means.

"What is it that makes you so frightened of me, Keith?" she questioned innocently.