News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

vampire fairys

Started by pig, June 27, 2005, 05:44:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pig

( im taking this idea from a buffy book i read which was very intresting)

pig walked deep into the forest she was very bord. she then noticed there was  somthing glowing infront of her. she stoped and so did it . it flew to her face . pig saw a small humen figure with wings. it was butfall pig stoped there in rrr then another fairy came in a matter of minets there were around 12 they all danced around her hipnotising her with it then they turned. there wings were dark with black vanes on them there faces pale with thangs one bite her

pig instantly came out and  a small amount of blood tricaled down her neck " you son of Bi*cH" pig said

LavyBrown

Lavy was sitting reading in a tree(don't ask how I can read in the dark) and saw the whole thing. She jumped out of the tree and ran over to pig. Lavy ran over and lifted it into the air. "Uw, you are on ugly mother f***er."

Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

pig

pig eyes went wide from beihnd lavy there was a sworm of vampire fariys they sarounded them flying tightly around there bodys.

" run " pig said she grabed lavy and ran as fast as she could they still sarounded them she  placed up a magic shild but they were pircing it with there teath

LavyBrown

Lavy made the wind start to pickup and the vampires stared to let go. But some of them only held on tighter and stared tairing in the shild with their teethand claws

pig

pig let down the shild 4 a seconed and frew as much power  with her mind as she could a number of them were flung of into many directions but they were still out numberd. pig  tried to place another shild  up but it had no resitans agence them they had adapted to it and were now swarming them some clang to there clothes she felt to little teath sinking in to her exsposed fleash

LavyBrown

As the fairys bit at Lavy and pig larger vampires started coming. Suddenly Lavy had an idea "Pig this might hurt alot!" she screamed to pig. Lavy hit herself and pig with a ligting bolt and all off the vampires where killed.

pig

elecrtrisity flowed through pigs body she stumbled and fell to the floor her body still crackled with electic  pigs whole body felt hot  " owwwwwwwwwww" she said sitting up she was shaking

LavyBrown

"Sorry, 'bout that I couldn't think off anything elas."Lavy said leaning agenst a tree.

pig

she closed her eyes  toched a tree and let the rest of the electric angery run through her and into the treee and down into the earth

she breathed " thats better its ok those things were scary i hope theres no more coz if theren like bees then there be coming back for us  we better get to the castal " pig said getting up

LavyBrown

"Ok." Lavy stood up striaght and started walking.

pig

" ive read about vampire fairys but have never seen them before i achaly never thought they exstied " pig said thinking about the storry " apartly they  are  very old  been around for a few hundred years.  a verry powfall witch had distroyed a vampire and its power some how got scarted and enterd those fairys  what was hundreds became thousnds plaged with the curse  of not being a vampire not qute a fairy either and by the lookes of it  they are very pissed of" pig said as  they came to the edge of the forest

LavyBrown

"Well,"Lavy said," did you also read that where ever the fairys are the Vampires are. We where lucky I didn't see any but lets get to the casal." Suddenly a shodow flew over pig and lavy. lavy looked up to see full grown vampires hovering over them.

pig

" no but" pig stop as she looked up to she stood there not making any movememt the vampire stared at them and flew down nto the ground infront of them he lokked at them dicidy who to atack frst he looked at lavy and picked her he was behind her before bought of them could evm blink. pig took out her wand but the vampire rased  his hand and made pigfly over into a tree

LavyBrown

"LIAM. GOD YOU SCARED THE HELL OUTA US." "Sorry, couldn't help it." Liam said walking over to Lavy. Lavy turned around and ran over to pig. "Are you ok."

pig

pig got up and dusted of her jeans " yep im ok " she said still having a ferm grip on her wand she looked over to liam " who are you and why you nocked me into the tree" she asked not fully trusting him.