News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

what i think will happen frum h.p's num.one fan!!!!

Started by Hermione_Granger, July 19, 2002, 06:39:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hermione_Granger

harry might die. but then again..................
voldemort has sum of harrys blood in him. any messages harry might get from his mum, like when he see's the dementors, l.v. (lord voldemort) will get them, possibly. they will be connected by sumthing very, VEry special, so that should count for sumthing.
everythnig is about l.v. and h.p.'s eyes.
harry=green=slytherin ??????????
u-no-who=scarlet-gryffindor ??????
possibly!
but harry has the same eyes as his mum, so then lily potter must have sumthing to do about it.
what is lily potter's last name (maiden)???
well, it couldn't be sumone alive, could it, ior els eharry would've gone to them, right? but if it is, it must be sumones who faked their death. if u catch my drift. is it possibly wormtail? could they be related?
tom riddle aka l.v. called hp a half blood. so did sum, other ppl. is this a mistake, or is it possible that jame spotter was a squib, and thats anopther reason why snape hated him, cuz he was a squib and he was so great?
wormtail gave l.v. his right hand. the hand wormtail had a finger missing.
so,i think, possibly, in the last book, l.v. will cast avada kedavra on harry. harry htinkng hes a goner. but then the spell suddenly goes backwards, and gets u know who. and thats how it ends, like
and only one person remained standing. that was the boy with the scar.
or, is the last sentence  - (not telling, cuz sum ppol won't wanna know. i cried my eyes out. that shouldf give you a big hint, especially me being harry potter number one fan.)
what is hagrids and maximes mission? they are both half giants, so they probably wen toff to warn them, which will probabaly mena a new care of magical creatures teacher........is this possibly fleur?she does wanna get a job at hogwarts so she can improve her english. or maybe she will go there as a student?!
more later on, mum needs phone.
is barbies name REALLY barbra, but barbie is just 4 short?

Gengi

^^; Erm, well let me help you out here! (All I say is is based on actual things J. K. Rowling has said in interviews, and my beliefs!) :) Woowoo!

- Yes the whole 'green eyes' thing has some sort of role.....but what, we do not know.

- Nah, I don't think Voldie's eye color has a lot to do with Gryffindor...

- Lily's maiden name is Evans

- Nah, Harry related to Wormtail? :^\ Doesn't seem right....

- Harry's a half-blood which makes him a little more powerful (ex. Tom Riddle A.K.A. Voldi), and James is not squib (then how is he an animagus?) :) He's a pureblood! ^_^

- And Naaaah, I think there is way more to how Harry finally faces down Voldi!  :D

*~ Sirius Black - My fugitive stud muffin! :3

Where the moon shines bright.

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

I agree with Gengi, 'sep for her last one.  Here's mine...

-Hagrid and Maxime: I think the went off to make babies seeing how there's little half giants left. (Prami got me into that)

-Fluer is over 17, she can't go to Hogwarts as a student, and it doesn't make sense that she would become a care of magical creaters teacher.  Plus, she's too young to teach.

-I don't think the eyes have to do with anything.  Remember, Tom Riddles eyes were Harry's colored green b4 he became Voldi.  But sense there was such reference to Harry's 'brilliant emerald green eyes' then I guess something is to be made about it.
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Hermione_Granger

thanks for your opinion.
your right, but u never know.
and about fleur, i know that, but hwat if they made an exception, is what i meant. i know she's too young to teach. just guessing.
i htink hagrid is gonna die on his mission. i still think its to convert the giants. maybe do what u said too.
i doubt harry's related tov wormtail, i was just saying.
and harry isn't a half blood, cuz that means one parent is a muggle, and the other is a wizard/witch.
so then it must be a mistake. but  istill think there is gonna be a new c.o.m.c. teacher, cuz hagrid is leaving for a while.
just what i think, just sum ideas. i have more too.

Harry's mom was a muggle.  She was the first witch in the family, so she had hardly any magical blood in her, and James was a pure blood, so that makes Harry a half blood.
I hope Hagrid doesn't die!  I like him a lot... :'(

MrsRadcliffe0480

I don't think Harry's a half-blood. I read somewhere that he wasn't. I mean, just cuz Lily was the 1st witch in the family, she was still a witch. So both of his parents were magical which would not make him a half-blood. And if he was, wouldn't the basilisk have gone after him in the 2nd book... besides when he was in the COS?
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*·-»Amy
(¸.·

K, then, he's a 3/4 blood! ^_^  Because Lily was only Half... I guess.  The Basilisk didn't go after him 'coz Harry's is the main character.

emily824

no, the balisik didn't go after him cuz scince lilly potter was a witch, and james potter was a wizard, he's full blood. she's a witch, just muggle born, so it makes harry full blood.
Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)

Lily would have to be a Full Blood also, which she's not.  She can only be a full blood if her parents were, and they weren't.

Gengi

- I think Fluer might become an assistant for the new DADA teacher....

- And Lily was muggle born! Harry is a half blood (like Vºldemort) and he didn't get attacted by the Basiliks because of 2 reason:
1. The Basiliks attacks Muggle-borns
2. Why would Tom Riddle want Harry attacked if he was egar to met and talk to him? o.O

Heehee....that half blood stuff reminds me of DBZ ;D

Hermione_Granger

first of all, lets get things straight, he-who-must-not-be-named father was a MUGGLE and his mother was a with! THATS a half blood, like seamus.
his father is also a muggle, and his mother is a witch!!
(bit of a nasty shock for him!!!)
i think harry is three quarters.
cuz both parents are wizards, but harrys mum came from a muggle family.
GOT IT? (lol)

Half blood and 3/4ths is practically the same thing... and thats what I said before (that he's sorta 3/4ths then) and you disagreed!  Ty Gengi, my savior!  lol

--That would make sense if Fluer became I.A. to the DADA teacher.

Lol... yeah!  It kinda does remind me of DBZ!  "I am the prince of all Saiyans, one again!  MUA HA HA HA HA HA *hack hack*"  heehee

Hermione_Granger

lol sorry................but ya, i guess that now.o, and ppl, if u think cho chang is chinese, your wrong.
shes from taiwan! thats where chang is originally from!!!!!

Gengi

Yup! Cho isn't Chinese!

Shui: HAA!!!!! :D :D :D
'Man! I feel like a woman!'

All I knew what that Cho Chang was Asian....

Gengi- heehee!  Wudn't that when he was wearing the pink shirt and yellow pants?  ??? :D