News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

fanart of mine!

Started by rone65, July 9, 2005, 12:17:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rone65

hey i am intrested in making wallpaper art and icon and siggy art!so if you cant make those then u can request them here just answer these questions!

text?
text color?
colors?
who?
for?
any spesific pictues?(if you have any then please give me url's!)

thankyou just post dont think that i mind cause im just bored without anything to do! one of my worst wallies ;D ;)//[/URL]
come on ron wheres that jokester spirit!

rone65

Quote from: rone65 on July  9, 2005, 12:17:57 AM
hey i am intrested in making wallpaper art and icon and siggy art!so if you cant make those then u can request them here just answer these questions!

text?
text color?
colors?
who?
for?
any spesific pictues?(if you have any then please give me url's!)

thankyou just post dont think that i mind cause im just bored without anything to do! one of my worst wallies ;D ;)//[/URL]
uhoh..this is accually hermione forevers post everybody talk to her were brother and sister and i handed the computer to her and she posted accidenly as me ok its hermione_forever ok

hermoine_forever

yeah srry guys me and my bro got mixed up ok talk to me !im the taking request girl!
hermoine is so cool she fights for what she believes in!and her and harry are perfect for each other![/url][/img]

hermoine_forever

here are some good pones of mine check it out in this other forum for buffy even if ur not a buffy fan these are still alright ok! www.buffy.com.au/forum/TOPIC_ID=12413
hermoine is so cool she fights for what she believes in!and her and harry are perfect for each other![/url][/img]

hermoine_forever

once you answer those questions i will try to get back to you as soon as i can!and probably with a link to ur request from image shack!cause i host them to there and give you the link

rone65

on the part where she said one of the wors wallies she put a url but it didnt work i guess!

hermoine_forever

I now know how to use paint shop pro!any requests?if you would like a sample here you go! http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/5128/one7ie.th.jpg[/img]

hermoine_forever

Quote from: hermoine_forever on July 17, 2005, 04:39:47 PM
I now know how to use paint shop pro!any requests?if you would like a sample here you go! http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/5128/one7ie.th.jpg[/img]
OOPS!the url is not posting the right way how about to get a sample please email me!or if u have yahoo im me and for your first words in the email or im to be "i am awnting to see a sample of your harry potter work.."

LivesWeNvr_Lived

it usualt helps to put the message inside of the codes, not outside...

just thought you'd like to know
instead of
just thought you'd like to know