News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Ginny and Harry?

Started by emily824, July 20, 2002, 08:26:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

emily824

ok, why does everyone think that Ginny and Harry will end up together? what's the deal with that?  ???
Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)

ronweazley122

i don't know..............i don't think they'll end up together.....maybe they think harry's really desprate.... ???

emily824

*lol* that's a good one!  ;D

ronweazley122

lol...........thankyou...... ;D i mean..........there like years apart,harry has shown no sexual attraction to her.....
why would he change his mynd in the last book?.....
unless,he was in a rush to have a child and just started doing it to the first girl he found.......ginny..........lol :D ;)

emily824

accually, she's only one year younger than him.....oh, isent u an im by the way... :)

emily824

that was kind of gross by the way....*lol*  ;)

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

I just think they'd look cute together, and a perfect couple.
Harry hasn't noticed her 'coz, as Gengi said, "He's just being a typical male."
Harry and Hermione don't make any sense, tho.  Remember, opposites attract.  Like Ron and Hermi, totally opposite, and showed signs everywhere in the 4th book.
I think Harry'll start to notice Ginny in the fifth book.
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Gengi

*~ Sirius Black - My fugitive stud muffin! :3

Where the moon shines bright.

DokkenSuite

I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

MrsRadcliffe0480

here's my opinion:
Harry will end up with Ginny because oppisites attract and it would be great. Unless of course Lily Potter is related to the Weasley's (but I won't get into that). I think that Hermione and Ron will hook up. Maybe Hermione and Draco because, again, oppisites attract and Draco likes fancy girls. And then of course like Lavender and Dean, and Parvati and Seamus. Neville and Ginny!! haha
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*·-»Amy
(¸.·

emily824

eeewwww gross neville and ginny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

ronweazley122

okay i give up on trying to get you guys(and girls..)to believe that ginny and harry will not go together....
,but  there is no way that hermione will go out with draco!!she slapped him,he hates(parden my language)
mudbloods,they both hate eachother there constantly showing there hate i mean oppisites may atract but,he was a jerk to hagrid........ >:(Harry and ron will probably stop being friends with her!!!and,shui........thats mean!!!
i am not stupid!!your stereo typing!! >:(would you like it if i said something about girls??!!

emily824

hey, ron buddy, clam down as much as i agree with u. i think harry and hermione will go together, not ginny and harry. sry shui, but u r sterio typing.....boys just are boys, some u love............ and some r real jerks, like draco*lol

ronweazley122

*counts to ten and breaths in and out*your right,and also(no offense to hermione)since when is hermione fancy.... ???they hate eachother.

emily824

yep, right again ron! i mean, after she alped him, harry and ron had to hold her back so she wouldn't kill 'em