News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The New Cho

Started by 0612, July 14, 2005, 02:57:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jon weasley

7  1/2 days till the deathly hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!

chef24

i realy dont think that the new cho fis the describtioin she is a littlie to pretty
but, i have a lot of behind the scenes dvds and they show the director saying that she is avery good actress to work with ;D she has became frinds with emma (hermione). i an new to this forum

jon weasley

Neo

too pretty? did chef24 just say someone could be TOO pretty?? what planet are you from??
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

jon weasley

KeeperGirl

i think shes pretty......PRETTY NORMAL, like i say a millions times the book makes her out to be a goddess, well i rekon any, potters true love details, well i think he could do betta thats my opinion he could've went with ummm i dunno well i think that pavti is much prettier

No offence, but I think guys usually have a more accurate impression of girls :P
And, after all this time, I discovered that people (not just girls) look different when looked at at diferent times, so don't judge too early. Let's just fold our arms and wait for the movie.

Neo

"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

Em

Wow, I now I finally figured out who that is is you siggy 0612! lolz :P

I think she'll be good for the part...unlike some people and their parts...

Neo

lol *cough*harry and ron's actors are terrible*cough*

Umm... that's matter of opinion :P

And Em, what's "siggy 0612" supposed to mean? :P

Fawkes

Quote from: 0612 on November 15, 2005, 12:57:28 PM
Umm... that's matter of opinion :P

And Em, what's "siggy 0612" supposed to mean? :P
lol.. she means the picture in your signature.. ;D

Neo

speaking of sig pics, fawkes who is that in your sig?

Good question. I'd like to know that too. ;D

Fawkes