News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The New Cho

Started by 0612, July 14, 2005, 02:57:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jon weasley

ok????thats confusing
7  1/2 days till the deathly hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!

crazydwaarling

well Katie seems nice enough i thougt Cho should be prettier not that katie is not pretty but  jsut expected her to be different but yea Katie is a nice girl
im a crazydwaarling and looving it! hahah i love Emma Watson she rocks! yea girl! oh and i want to go to England soooo bad haha just wanted to say that and go see MAMMA MIA its like the best play ever! ok and reply to me bcyz im like to bored here! and i love meeting other harry potter fans like me!

mamabiscuit

J K Rowling IS THE BEST! J K ROWLING IS THE BEST!

Charmaine

this photo it is fake  >:(
Hello, I'm from Hong Kong ^^

KeeperGirl

i put it in the wrong forum thats why sozz......... but then again it did sorta make sense becoz cho is grotty and harry must be seeing i dont know what in her!!

KeeperGirl

i suppose that didn't make sense either well i was replying to neos ones like 7 mesages back, in my eyes i see cho as ugly so i wrote that harry must have beer googles one  which part of it didn't you understand anyway.................i think hermoine is very preety.

Roebi

Katie Leung, and yeah, I already knew that... ;)
And she will kiss Harry in the fifth film, yeah I already knew that too.
And I can't see your pictures and where can I make those manga-pics???
I like them soo much!!