News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Initial rumor.

Started by goblet_fulla_fire, July 19, 2005, 03:17:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

goblet_fulla_fire

WARNING: READ HBP FIRST!!!

I want to know what R.A.B. stands for! At first, I thought it stood for Remus, Albus, and Black, but only one person wrote that so that wasn't possible. But I have major clue on who it is. The letter was addressed to The Dark Lord, which ment that the person that wrote the letter was probably a death eater! And now I think that Bellatrix wrote that letter, because she is the only person I know that is a death eater and has a last name that started with a B. Does anybody know Bellatrix's first and middle name? And just a little note, Bellatrix is a major Voldemort supporter and my brother says that there was no way she could have written that letter. But hey, Rowling is known for making surprises, right?
I am a dog.

spirit_of_the_sea

I can't believe how you think that Bellatrix is a last name!!! It was so clear in the books that her name is Bellatrix Lestrange. Bellatrix is her first name!!!! Oi, come on, how could you not have gotten that!!!
"What is living if I can't live free/What is freedom if I can't be me?"

goblet_fulla_fire

Oh man. I can't believe myself now. Oh well, at least I pointed out it might be a death eater what with the letter being addressed to the dark lord and all that.
I am a dog.

spirit_of_the_sea

How could it be a death eater? The letter said that whoever RAB is will destroy the locket. Why would a death eater do that?
"What is living if I can't live free/What is freedom if I can't be me?"

goblet_fulla_fire

As I said, Rowling is known to make surprises.
I am a dog.