News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Carrie's Wedding Day

Started by Carrie, July 21, 2005, 02:01:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carrie

(Yes, I got the idea from Ginny. But I am betrothed too you know!! And I don't think she copyrighted her rp.)

Carrie paced back and forth in front of the castle. Finally, a tall, blonde woman appeared infront of her. Gavin's mom. "Hello, dear Carrie." She said, eveloping her in a hug. "Hello, Loraina." Carrie said, when they broke apart. "Are you ready?" Loraina asked. "Almost." Carrie walked inside and took the invitations out of her pocket. The zoomed happily away to the ones they were addressed to. Carrie then took out a flyer that read:

For those not receiving speacial invitation,
Ms. Carrie Black-Morguel is marrying Mr. Gavin Turner
Tonight at 9:00 p.m
Come any time before
All are welcome
Please come through the vampirian portal
Outside the Hogwarts castle

Carrie smiled. That would be enough. She then thought of who all she had personally invited.

Ginny, Lavy, and Dumbledor

She had also told Ginny and Lavy they could bring any amount of people they wanted. It had to be that way, seeing as Carrie new very little people.

Carrie walked back outside where Loraina was now joined by Gavin's little sister, Ariel. "Hello, Ariel." She said to her. They then all turned toward the silver portal and stepped through calmy.

(Just so you know, the personall invites looks like this.)

Dear (Ginny or Lavy),
Can you believe it? I'm finally getting married!! I would lovve for you to come, and bring as many people as you want. The portal is right outside, you can't miss it. And, another thing, I want you to be a bridesmaid. If you want to, be there about four o' clock or before. Please come.
Your's truly,
Carrie
When life gives you lemons,
Squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes.

Please go to my website!! I need fantasy RPers!! The website is brand-new and best spots are still open!!

Ginny Weasly

(Hey, it's okay! I don't think you copied, you just used the idea, lolz.  ;D Just a question, are you older or still in school so I knows what to be doing, lolz.)
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Carrie

(I'm still in school. About my seventh year though.  ;))

Please go to my website!! I need fantasy RPers!! The website is brand-new and best spots are still open!!

Ginny Weasly

(hmmm, I can't remember if I was a year above you or not! Lolz, lets just say in the same year, always easiest. So it's the school uyear then??)
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Carrie

(Yep. Um, are you actualy gonna rp reply? Lolz.)

Ginny Weasly

(Yes, just making sure my facts were stright! Lolz.)
Ginny sat in the Gryffindor common room, doing some quick homework when an owl zoomed in the window. She picked up the letter it had dropped and read it, smiling. She quickly stood and went to get Conan from his time.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Carrie

Carrie was beside herself with nerves. She paced back and forth staring at the clock. It was only 3:00, six hours till the wedding. 'Calm down..' She told herself. She wasn't listening to herself anymore. Carrie ran into the bathroom and puked her guts up.

(Sounds gross but that's what my new aunt did when she got married.)

Ginny Weasly

(lolz)

Ginny arrived, followed by Conan and his younger brother. Ginny stood there, uncertine of where they wanted her to go. She looked around for Carrie.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Carrie

Ariel was walking down the hall when she spotted the three. "Are you friends of Carrie's?" She asked.

(Incase you don't know, she's Gavin's little sis.)

Ginny Weasly

Ginny smiled softly at the younger girl.
"Actually, yes. I'm Ginny Weasly. Where is Carrie?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Carrie

Ariel pointed up the stairs. "First one on the right." She said, smiling at them as she walked down the other way.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny nodded and steered Conan and Tom up the stairs and to the room. She knocked on the door, softly.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Carrie

Carrie opened the door and sighed. "Thank God, you're here." She said. she looked up at the boys. Carrie knew Conan, but... "Hello. I don't think we've met." She said to the younger looking one.

Ginny Weasly

Tom grinned and held out his hand politely. He looked to be about 3 years younger then Ginny.
"I'm Tom Sulai, Conan's brother."

Conan grinned at his younger brother.
"He begged to come."

Ginny smiled.

(so many friggin colors! lolz)
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Carrie

"Oh, the more the better." Carrie said, closing the door. "So, Ginny, did you decide if you wanted to be a bridesmaid. Cause, if you want to, I"m making Conan a groomsmen." She looked evily at Conan. "You should see the color Loraina picked for them." At this point she tried, and failed, to stifle a laugh.