News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

UR FAVE HOGWARTS TEACHER?

Started by Snapes_mistress, July 23, 2005, 04:31:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is your fave Hogwarts teacher? write a reason too! *excuse my spellings below*

Dumbledore
7 (17.5%)
Hagrid
5 (12.5%)
Snape
2 (5%)
Mcgonagall
9 (22.5%)
Flitwick
0 (0%)
Filch
0 (0%)
Trelawney
1 (2.5%)
Hootch
0 (0%)
Quirrel
0 (0%)
Lockhart
0 (0%)
Lupin
14 (35%)
Binns
1 (2.5%)
I hate the teachers- i only like Voldemort
1 (2.5%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Snapes_mistress

My fave is...SNAPE...cos hes:  hilarious, his scenes in both the book and the film make me laugh like crazy... (esp pg 430 in the Half blood prince book - ghosts are transparent...)     Hes cool ... u gotta luv him!
-X-  SEVERUS SNAPE IS MY SEX GOD  -X-

goblet_fulla_fire

I chose Lupin. He was pretty much the sanest out of everyone of them.
I am a dog.

ronweazley122

Dumbledore for me hands down.He's so eccentric,and the comments he makes are funny,especially in the third chapter of hbp.
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

You're someone, who knows someone who knows someone I once kne

Innocence

Resident Evil! woot i love your sig and avatar - but besides that

I really love Lupin. Lupin was a really cool teacher, is a brave and strong wizard. What more can you want?
But Dumbledore is also a great one. He is known as the greatest wizards. He understands his students, he protects them expecially harry, as if they were his own kids and is respected.

Thats all i have to say :)
weeeh! Vee likes cookies xD

Snapes_mistress

dumbledore is looking popular...shame my fave killed him ..
-X-  SEVERUS SNAPE IS MY SEX GOD  -X-

jon weasley

7  1/2 days till the deathly hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!

Em

Ginny Weasly

Dumbledore, he makes me laugh so much!
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Josh Weasley

Weasley is our king
He can save a single thing
He can block a single ring
He'll never let the quaffle
Thats why all Gryffindor sing
Weasley is our king!!!!!!!!

Neo

Although I am a Dark Wizard and I should have picked the last choice, I gotta say McGonnegal. Shes so straightlaced, and the way she treats Umbridge in the 5th book while helping Harry with his career choices made me laugh for so long.
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

Fraphead

Yo Dark Wizard you forgot Sprout she's my ultamate fav.  other than her Dumbledore.
"Your not this brave at night are you?"
"This is night Dinkey Duddy Kins that's what we call it when it goes all dark like this."

Neo

What do you mean I forgot it, I didn't make the thread!
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

A. Nitwitt Blubber H. Dumbledore

For me it has to be dumbledore-though hes not really a teacher anymore. Hes just so over the top, like me ;D :P.Yet hes really intelligent and can be down to earth.
Nitwitt!Blubber! also Coolio_no1 also raging_hawk1 depending on where you catch me!
"If at first you dont succeed... sky divings not for you!"

jon weasley

7  1/2 days till the deathly hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neo

He said that even though Dumbledore is no longer alive, thus no longer a teacher, he still thinks Dumbledore was the best because he was brilliant, sarcastic, and eccentric, just like the guy who wrote that.

Does that clear it up?