News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Dan's b-day.

Started by goblet_fulla_fire, July 24, 2005, 12:44:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

goblet_fulla_fire

Today is Daniel's birthday. Say happy birthday everyone.

Edit: Now today is Dan's birthday again. He is 18.
I am a dog.

ronweazley122

happy birthday everyone.d**n!HES OLDER THEN ME...unless he's turning 15...then he's a year younger then me...
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

You're someone, who knows someone who knows someone I once kne

goblet_fulla_fire

I am a dog.

ronweazley122

hmm.only a few months then.you should see this pic they have on his bio on imdb.com..He's wearing a lot of makeup...heres a link...http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0705356/
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

You're someone, who knows someone who knows someone I once kne

tannee

// :-*well he will turn eighteen so happy birthday dan
surabhi sharman

harrypotterfan:)

Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

Happy happy brithday from all of us to you.

I love doing that.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

ahh! no! im at my dad's so i didnt have my calender! Nooooooo goblet beat me to the celebration! lol

happy birthday!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

goblet_fulla_fire

Quote from: ChoChangHP118 on July 17, 2007, 09:04:35 PM
ahh! no! im at my dad's so i didnt have my calender! Nooooooo goblet beat me to the celebration! lol

happy birthday!
Ha! This thread was created two years ago!

Happy birthday again, Dan.
I am a dog.

ChoChangHP118

AHH! lol! oh well!

he's 18 and he now has accsess to his 2.5 billion dollars! lucky him!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

WEll happy b-day Dan.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

dobby888

happy b-day

does any one know the depressing happy bday song??

Shara2007

which one.

Happy B-day Dan.

dobby888

the one that goes:

happy birthday happy birthday
misery and disspair people dying evrywhere
happy birthday
happy birthday
easter bunny broke his leg
blood all over easter eggs
happy birthday happy birthday....

harrypotterfan:)

oh yeah I know that one.....kind of stupid birthday song though....you know the monkey one or the one where you're 103.....
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]