News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

not who you think it is

Started by pig, July 28, 2005, 06:53:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pig

pigs yonger sister jippsy sat in the forest. she closed her eyes and when she open them she looked exsacly like pig in evryway exept for her eyes they were green she grabed contacs and placed them in her eye. she giggled this sound sounded nothing like pigs luagh more high pitch and girlly

she waited. she loved messing with her sister and what a better way then messing up her friandship up

Ginny Weasly

Ginny walked in the forest and caught onto someone's mind. She froze. Students in the forest again? Stupid kids. She dissappeared, reappearing in front of Jipssy, though she didn't know it. The girl looked strangly like Pig, but something was missing.
"Who are you?" Ginny asked.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

Pig aka jippsy looked at her confused " huh" jippsy said then she luaged " very funny gin"

Ginny Weasly

"You look like Pig, and you sound like her, but if you are her....tell me where my prison cells are?" Ginny smirked and waited for the girl to answear.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

jippsy smilled she knew this she's over heard pig before  jippsy made sure she hid that thought  " of course i know where they are there in the forest anymore qestions?" ~ i cant belive ginny dosnt trust me~ she made shore ginny heard this

Ginny Weasly

"As a matter of fact, I do have something to say." Ginny's right hand glowed slightly.
"You were wrong about the cells, trick question. Only way someone can get there is if I lead them, not techinally in the forest. And Pig already knows I don't trust anyone compleatly." Ginny smirked then stepped back her eyes flashing.
"Ah well, what can I do if someone wants to take Pig's identity. Whomever you are, you better hope I don't need Pig's help with something. Oh and Pig knows forest is off-bounds for a while."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

jippsy got up and sept in front of ginny  she morfed back into her self  she smiled " you know most people arnt as smart  but you saw right through me " ~ not to self ginny is the wrong person to play tricks on ~

Ginny Weasly

"You know, you might fool others though. You were pretty convincing. But I know Pig's min inside and out." She smiled at the girl.
"Where are you sisters?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

" thank you dont know where jill is but  i think pigs some where in here." jippsy said   

Ginny Weasly

"Ok, thanks." She smiled and whistled, calling Moon to her. He came running and stopped. Silently he looked Jill over then he sat.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

jippsy looked at moon and smilld, he looked very powerfall  and all together very butiful. jippsy turned as she sensed somthing " i think someones watching" she smiled evil she walked around and saw a  big snake it slithered pust them and hissed at ginny.

" jill " jippsy said

Ginny Weasly

"Obviously. Snakes don't think in such words." She smirked and laid a hand on Moon's head. The only part of him that moved was his eyes, watching the snake, ready to strick if need be.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

jippys watched jil the snake if anything happend she would stop her jippsy liked play tricks and mucking about but somtimes she felt that jill took avrything a step two far.

the snake sliverd  up right   and bared its fangs it look like it was ready to strike

" jill thats anough " jippsy said i thing you had never hard her say before

the snake turned its eyes to her.

Ginny Weasly

Moon stood and walked to the snak. Faster then lightnig, he put a paw behind it's head and growled. He didn't press to hurt it. Only to stop it from moving.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

the snake slithered  away from it and begain to morth  iinto a girl jil stood there frowning at her sister

" i was only playing " she said

" well your playing seems to get a bit out of hand " jippsy said she then told her in parsal tong that she shouldnt keep turning into a snake because sometimes they coudnt contal there selfs and may end up hurting someone.

somtimes jippsy thought that jill wasnt going on the right path and it avenchaly may lead her to evial.