News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Who is disappointed about HBP?

Started by Fraphead, August 2, 2005, 10:48:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fraphead

Okay well HBP was pretty good but I was more than disapointed that Dumbledore died I mean he is such a cutie WHY????????????
"Your not this brave at night are you?"
"This is night Dinkey Duddy Kins that's what we call it when it goes all dark like this."

Em

That's just they way the story went. 

Snapes_mistress

i actually liked the book SO much more than the 5th one...didnt like orderof the phoenix much.  and snape got to kill dumbledork!!!
i honestly believe harry and Voldemort will both die in the 7th one...but guess we gota wait 2 years to find out...(god tht is sooo slow. she writes slooooow lol)
-X-  SEVERUS SNAPE IS MY SEX GOD  -X-

goblet_fulla_fire

Kinda dissapointed. But I guess she might make it up in the next book, or kill Harry.
I am a dog.

Neo

Quote from: Snapes_mistress on August  3, 2005, 09:48:01 PM
i actually liked the book SO much more than the 5th one...didnt like orderof the phoenix much.  and snape got to kill dumbledork!!!
i honestly believe harry and Voldemort will both die in the 7th one...but guess we gota wait 2 years to find out...(god tht is sooo slow. she writes slooooow lol)

I liked the 5th one, but the 1st still is the best in my opinion, but I liked Dumbledore, although I DEFINATLY didn't cry over it, I was still kinda sad. And I heard the she already has the ending of the last book written, and some people have told me that she already has the 7th book written and that the editors are just forcing the release to be postponed for so long because they want as much revenue as possible from the 6th book and the movies and stuff. Is either of those rumors true?
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

Fraphead

Okay I admit it I cried.  I was readingracing my sister on it I was ahead and then... it happened just like that I started crying and said I was going to go get more cherries.  I wanted Dumbledore to live!!!!!!! :'( :'( :'(
"This is night Dinkey Duddy Kins that's what we call it when it goes all dark like this."

krazykiki

for a while i seriously considered not even reading the seventh book...i was sooooo disappointed!!!  i hated HBP!

goblet_fulla_fire

Dont worry poeple. Jo will make it up in the 7 book.
I am a dog.

Fraphead

she had better first Sirius then Dumbledore what does she think she's doing? ???

goblet_fulla_fire

I am a dog.

payneofchaos

It was sooooooooooo sad when Sirius died :'( oh, and Dumbledor,I suppose...

Em

But Voldem0rt is a killer, what do you think is going to happen?!

krazykiki

she better make up for it in the seventh!!!

Em

She'll probably just kill more characters...

Sky

Despite how old this topic is....

Order of the Pheonix was just a little dull for me. The Movie was dreadful though.