News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

PG-13

Started by goblet_fulla_fire, August 3, 2005, 06:23:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

goblet_fulla_fire

Does anybody think that one of the movies might be pg-13? I can't imagine that it will. But, you never know, it could happen...
I am a dog.

ronweazley122

You know,I was actually hoping that the 4th would.But,since warner brothers sucks,it probably won't.With all the death and darkness,you know.I'm actually not looking as foward to the 4th movie,because of the book.And everytime I go,Theres a whole bunch of(No offense)11 year olds,and I'm starting to feel severly embarassed.as well as the younger children,giggling,yelling out "WATCH OUT!"so,if it was pg-13 I'd be happy.
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

You're someone, who knows someone who knows someone I once kne

Snapes_mistress

since they are kids books suppooosedly it wud probly have to stay PG.....but some of the stuff is quite dark or sad and i duno if lil kids can all deal with that...duno what theyre gona do about that.
-X-  SEVERUS SNAPE IS MY SEX GOD  -X-

Em

Nah, they'll do everything they can to make it PG, because if not they'd lose a lot of money over loss of those 11 year olds...

ronweazley122

yeah,but aren't there a lot of older fans?I mean,most of them did start before the movies.
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

Neo

if it was pg-13 it would be awesome. more violence, more darkness, more "older" stuff, especially between harry and cho, and NO LITTLE KIDDIES!
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

ronweazley122

gotta agree there.some of the younger fans are fine,but most of them annoy the h*ll out of me

LavyBrown

amen to Neo. I can't help but feel really stupid sitting next to a 7 year old in the movie thearter. But the reason it;s staying PG is beacuse they don't want to limit there adiuance.
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

goblet_fulla_fire

To keep kiddys away from me, I give them the stinkeye.
I am a dog.

Neo

"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

ronweazley122

lol,well,there alienating there main fan base,the dedicated readers,and there also cutting out everything.I love J.K.,but she's becoming a person who sits on the set,watches and says occasionaly "Yes,sure,cut that out,its not that important."
There wasn't near enough quidditch in the last one,the ending was terrible...the list goes on and on.I liked the darkness of the last movie,but the way the cut the plot up killed me.

Neo

The third movie sucked. It was waaaaaaaaaaaaay too short, they cut out way too much, there was no character development, and it pretty much resembeled the book in name only...

LavyBrown

yes I like the fact that the first movies where cherful and then the 3 movie was always has dark lighting It did feel like you where going into more siriuos things

ronweazley122

yeah,i liked that
but movie plotwise,in my opinion sucked

LavyBrown

lolz yes I admit that