News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

ok one more thing to chew over

Started by sifting- sue, August 5, 2005, 04:46:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sifting- sue

Input on this one please..Harry thought for just a moment he saw a phoenix fly out of the flames during Dumbledore's funeral.  SO..how about Dumbledore was an unregistered animagus and what would he be?  A phoenix.
And of course..he would rise from the flames to begin anew.  I say that Dumbledore and snape knew what they were doing and staged that for the benifit of the death eaters.  I'm really curious to see what anyone thinks of this thought.  A powerful wizzard or a couple of them could easily make a man appear dead.   The unbreakable curse was between draco's mom and snape..he vowed to protect and look after draco and help him if he could.  I never heard him vow to kill Dumbledore..but maybe I overlooked that? 

jon weasley

first off i allready explained that in my post called dumbledore
second it is the unbreakable vow
and THIRD there is no third
but i am glad you agree with me on my animagis theory
7  1/2 days till the deathly hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snapes_mistress

but why did fawkes leave hogwarts?? anyways so many ppl have suggested this theory on many Harry potter sites...it cud be correct but if dumbledore isnt really dead, his picture wudnt be on the wall in the office amongst the dead past headmasters...so i duno.
-X-  SEVERUS SNAPE IS MY SEX GOD  -X-

jon weasley

maybe its supposed to make people think he was dead
7  1/2 days till the deathly hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!