News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

dumbeldore is not dead!!!

Started by tom_riddle, August 7, 2005, 03:12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Em

Lolz, Yes, I think he is dead, but it'd be really funny if he wasn't, becasue, well, I'm just weird.  But I think it would be,  then all te peoples that said he's dead so shut about about it and stuff would be wrong, haha so funny.  Ok, no more sugar for me!

LavyBrown

suger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Biv Jona Fajor

Dumbledore is the deadest human being i've ever read about

LavyBrown

be open minded. but I still think he's dead

Biv Jona Fajor

I am openminded .... . but he's still dead

LavyBrown

Biv Jona Fajor

Finally, some people r just hopelessly optimistic

Neo

im optomistic that the time will come when optimists will be shot
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

Biv Jona Fajor

And I sincerely hope i shall be holding the gun

uNoPoh

In my opinion there is a good reason, that he is really dead.
Harry has to face Voldmort without any help from this "grandpa" figure.

on the other hand ... I think I dont get the reason, Dumbeldore always trusted Snape. "I have my reasons.." Simply because he came back "Oh I'm sooo sorry Harrys parents were killed" Thats just a bit lame.

Anyway, I don't think he is coming back, but I will not be to surprised if he does.
Everybody has the right to be stupid
and it has come to my attention that you are abusing your privileges!

Evil_To_The_Max

...J.k. is showing his flaw.He has no one to go to for help,no equal...Everyone always goes to him.so,he's willing to trust people.

A ella le gusta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)
Como le encanta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)

Neo

no, shes showing that you should never trust humanity because they will just turn around and stab you in the back because humanity knows no better because people suck.

dont ask what happened, i just needed to get that out of my system...i feel a little better now...
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

Evil_To_The_Max

lol...she did say that in an interview,what I said.Thats why i said it.I can't normally pull wisdom out of know where.

A ella le gusta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)
Como le encanta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)

Kiara Johnson

Quote from: Jack Chance on August 17, 2005, 02:20:58 PM
This is kind of one of those "state the obvious" questions.  He had a funeral, the teachers all wept (except Snape, filthy Death Eater) and the only person that survived such a curse was Harry.  So, yes.  Albus Dumbledore is DEAD.  No need to ask this question ever again.  Like Dumbledore, this question is dead.  MUAHAHAHA!!! and this is coming from a non-existing student... How odd...

oh! and if theres any Gaians here, this is my username, and theres a HP guild there too.  Entry fee, I believe, is 100 gold...I think...

AS harshly put as this was, it is correct in every sense of the red words jumping out from the grey page.  Albus Dumbledore is indeed.. dead

Neo

I see no one has mentioned the biggest thing saying that Dumbledore is gone and the Snape did eliminate him: The nature of the Unforgiviable Curses. Unless I am mistaken, didn't Belatrix say in book 5 that in order to use a Unforgivable you had to truely mean it and would enjoy it? Snape is a gifted Occumen but thats a far cry from using a Unforgivable on the leader of the Order of the Phoenix. If Snape wasn't truly a follower of Voldemort, he wouldn't have been able to pull the Curse off.

Did anyone else notice this? Or am I mistaken in my rememberance of Unforgivable Curses?