News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

If you like it that Ginny and Harry are together...

Started by goblet_fulla_fire, August 16, 2005, 07:49:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

goblet_fulla_fire

www.hgforever.com This site is kinda cool. It has some fan fics, pics, and um, er, never mind.

Edit: Ha ha ha! I remember this thread! I made that last part sound naughty. The joke was that I couldn't find anything else that rhymed with pics and fics.  ;D
I am a dog.

LavyBrown

lolz the music started playing and I feel on the floor laughting
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

goblet_fulla_fire

If you want to skip the music, just click on the picture.
I am a dog.

LavyBrown

I know but it took me a wile to click it because I had to pick myself up off the floor.

Neo

am i the only one who noticed that almost all of the handdrawn Ginny's on the first page of fanart look like the Little Mermaid??
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

goblet_fulla_fire

I am a dog.

LavyBrown

Evil_To_The_Max

thats because there cheaters.I saw harry,he looked like the dude from the movie.

A ella le gusta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)
Como le encanta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)

LavyBrown

applejuice

i still want harry and hermione to get together. i figure j.k. is holding out 'til the very end.

ronweazley122

I doubt it....theres no real harry/hermione chemistry.if there is,Its all from the movies,which don't count.
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

You're someone, who knows someone who knows someone I once kne

LavyBrown

ya like in the second moive harry and hermione hugged but ran and hermione didn't. That didn't even make sence.

ronweazley122

Directors tend to push the prettiest people together,I'm worried they'll kill the books(*again*)with the movies strange chemistry between certain people.Like,lupin was going on about lily in Poa...What is with that?he was suppose to talk (Spoiler for those who haven't read the books)
About the adventures of the marauders...But in its place cuaron(the director)inserted some sort of sub-story,involving a lily and lupin romance...Strange.
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

LavyBrown

umm...ya. that was just dumn. And also the way ron and herminoe where always sitting really close together in poa.

ronweazley122

yeah,he threw in his fair share of hermione/ron...I think most of it was waaay to early,and I didn't like that they were hinting at that so early.And,despite c.o.s.,they failed to give ginny a more character development..which,isn't that bad,considering J.k. just recently gave ginny some HUGE character development in book six....and weren't hermione and ron suppose to have a huge fight?j.k. definitley should have said something when they cut that out.