News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

If you like it that Ginny and Harry are together...

Started by goblet_fulla_fire, August 16, 2005, 07:49:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LavyBrown

that made me a little mad that they cut out that fight. Ron's and herions fights are always fun to read about. And also the fact that ron and hermione had more probmels in cos and ss the in poa was just badly writed out. they hinted that there might be more problems to come when hermione didn't hug ron at the end of the second movie. But then.........nothing.
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

ronweazley122

He wasn't paying attention(the director)to detail at all.I don't care if the actors liked being able to wear something other then the sweat-robes.They could have at least made the clothes realistic to the characters,not the actors.Hermione wore pink,something emma would do,but I doubt hermione would...Ron was wearing something that looked like he got it from the banana republic...which,I don't know,isn't ron poor?his clothes should barely fit him?Harry's clothes looked like they were either from gap,or abercrombie and fitch.okay...if you don't see the problem there,you kinda completely missed what his uncle and aunt were doing to him.He only wears dudleys hand me downs...now,do you think dudleys hand me downs would fit him that well?the only clothes that were his,were his uniform...so,where the h*ll did he get these clean,crisp-looking clothes?
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

You're someone, who knows someone who knows someone I once kne

LavyBrown

lolz *falls on floor laughing*

Ya the fisrt on they did a pretty good job in showing that but in the third one, I mean Harry didn't go out on his own to buy clothes for school, of all places. That didn't even make sence. Ron's clothes looked like they made them brand new, but tryed, and I must say failed in making them  look old, too sizes to small, or worn out. And Hermions seems more like a blue girl then pink. Even purple would be better. Pink is just way to girly for Hermione.

ronweazley122

lol,they all looked like brand new clothes!maybe I just don't look that close.I just could not stand that they actually took them out of their uniforms,and put them into these out of character clothes!they should have just put ron in a superman outfit,harry in a spider man,hermione in a wonderwoman and been done with it.
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

LavyBrown

ronweazley122

LavyBrown

not really. I guess if your werid Hermione wearing pink is, Harry's clothes fitting him fine, and Ron's coths looking pretty much new, it's ok

ronweazley122

good point.slightly exaggerated on my part...Of course,that was just one problem with the third movie.Did you notice that critics hated the second one,then they loved the third?

LavyBrown

ronweazley122

I've never really cared what critics thought...I mean,if I'm going to go see a movie,I'm not going to listen to some guy telling me what I should like...but my point was,why?what was it about the third movies that the fans didn't like,but the critics loved?

LavyBrown

thants cause they didn't read the books. If you didn't read the book, like my brother, you loved it. But the people who did read the book you know that theres almost nothing right, Dombledor is wrong and the clothes are wrong, and the fact that Hargrids house moved form really close to far far away in another land just didn't make secnce at all.

ronweazley122

yeah,hogwarts seems to have had some(unneccasary)renovation...The bridge,that gong at the entrance...and,it looks as though there are more mountins,to.

LavyBrown

the lock on the door, no the locks on the front door. And that road? Don't the carrageis fly? I mean come on Chris C. was soooooo much better with staying true to te books.

ronweazley122

yes,I had waaaay fewer complaints with him.But j.k. is beginning to love the money more and not caring about how faithful they are...

LavyBrown

ya. Money dose weird things to people, we should organize a uprise of HP fans everywhere. We'er not going to go see the moive unless it's 95% true to the book