News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Hagrid's Hut- Classroom RP

Started by Jack Chance, August 21, 2005, 06:45:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LavyBrown

Lavy smiled a weak smile. "Jack I don't need you to protect me. My cousin wouldn't hurt you, he only wants my blood."
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Jack Chance

"O.O why cant you just duplicate a drop of your blood a million times then give leave it on the table???" he asked, confused.
t(-.-t)

LavyBrown

"Because that's not the way this cat and mouse game works. He wants me dead and he wants to make it painful. End of story. Nothing I do or say to him is ever going to change that." Lavy sat down next to Jack.

Jack Chance

"I really don't want anything to happen to you.  That Potter's mother saved him from dying with something, right?  Some sort of charm?"
t(-.-t)

LavyBrown

Lavy's eyes changed from their normal blue to a deep dark green. She turned to Jack and looked at him for a bit, thinking. The next second she had pulled him closer and she kissed him long and deep.

Jack Chance

"...Lavy..."he stopped talking, recieving the kiss.
t(-.-t)

LavyBrown

(ok before i go any farther....this person isn't Lavy, it's someone who took over her body, so you know, but your character doesn't have to know)

Lavy smiled and kissed Jack longer. "Do you like her Jack?" she asked. "I mean me, do you like me?"

(this is what suger does to me at 2 in the morning, sorry, i had to get it out, it's so funny and stupid at the same time.)

Jack Chance

(aww...why does the goods always come from someone other than you, huh?...grr oh well, ill play along...*coughkilljoy*)

"O.O Lavy, yes I like her,-whhaaa?  Let's rewind that. You asked me 'do you like her Jack?' " he imitated Lavy's voice, with a copy of her face. "who are...what are you...AHHH!!!" he yelled and let go of Lavy for a moment, hesitated, pondered wheather or not to risk getting slapped, then went back to her and kissed her embrasingly on the lips. "Yep.  You ain't Lavender Brown.  Her kisses are more intense.  WHO ARE YOU, FOOL?!" he demanded, taking out his wand and pointing it at "Lavy's" heart. "Tell me or I will rip you into a million pieces then burn it!!!"

((so, did you end up sleeping without trouble, or did your mom catch you?))
t(-.-t)

LavyBrown

(lol, kiss kiss bang bang, yea i know you don't get kiss kiss bang bang but i felt like saying it)

Lavy laughted. "You wouldn't dare hurt her." She reached out and pushed Jack's wand down. "Come on Jackie, don't you want another kiss?" she stepped foward so that she was centimeters from Jack.

(slept like a baby, no problem)

harrypotterfan:)

such a gud story.....r u gonna go continue it......
:)
if u r make it a gud ending........y u skip a whole year in the 10th page?
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Jack Chance

Jack pushed her away, and jerked his wand back up to her heart. When he purchased his wand on his 9th birthday, it was the first wand that he looked at.  It had a greenish tinge of elfish wood, 11 inches, and had an inscription twisting around from the bottom saying in Japanese "一度一生の間に奇跡は起こる", which meant "once in a lifetime a miracle happens".  The wand had a strand of hair from a kappa, which is a japanese river spirit, resembling a turtle, and it was a rare and powerful wand indeed.
Jack's wand had sparks flying from the end and he was already thinking wheather or not to just stun Lavy for a few hours.
t(-.-t)

LavyBrown

"You make me sad." Lavy said with a sigh. She pushed the wand down again. "Jack, why are you fighting with me. First you want a kiss and now you don't." Lavy pushed him to the ground, pulled his wand out of his hand and though it out of sight. "You really shouldn't make me angry Jack, I might her,
you precious Lavy. You know I can do that right? And if you hurt me well you're only hurting her,cause once i leave she has to live though the pain. So do us all a favor and stop trying to be brave." 'Lavy' turned to leave. "And don't try and stop me, cause if you do I might just tell Neo about that kiss you and i just had. And we all know how he'll react to that." Lavy started to leave

Jack Chance

((where do you plan on going with this???it just seems so...abstract...))

Jack, now even more confused, said "Wait.  Turn around and face me."

((let's see what I can do.))
t(-.-t)

LavyBrown

(i have an idea what to do but i'm still woring it out in my head)

Lavy stopped and turned around. "What is it now?"

harrypotterfan:)

Quote from: Jack Chance on December 29, 2006, 08:40:41 AM
Jack pushed her away, and jerked his wand back up to her heart. When he purchased his wand on his 9th birthday, it was the first wand that he looked at.  It had a greenish tinge of elfish wood, 11 inches, and had an inscription twisting around from the bottom saying in Japanese "一度一生の間に奇跡は起こる", which meant "once in a lifetime a miracle happens".  The wand had a strand of hair from a kappa, which is a japanese river spirit, resembling a turtle, and it was a rare and powerful wand indeed.
Jack's wand had sparks flying from the end and he was already thinking wheather or not to just stun Lavy for a few hours.
r u frm japan?
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]