News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

new one

Started by curtis, June 28, 2007, 02:35:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

Jessie felt him go deeper into her mind, when she felt him reading about her willow connection she slapped him accross the face. *WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!!!!!* she screamed. *THAT IS MY PERSONAL INFORMATION, AND I WOULD LIKE TO KEEP IT TO MYSELF!!!*  she stared at him and then he did something that she didnt expect.

LordBlaZe

The slapped was not expected. It was the first time his victim had acted back. Instead of going berserk on the girl he backed off. He backed of thinking of his past and then drew his wand. "Thats it, after i kill you im going clean" he said determined to forget the ransom and just kill the girl. He pointed his wand at her but then...
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

dobby888

Jessie backed up and fell into a hole (its my excuse for when I can't think of something to do))

LordBlaZe

The threat had obviously worked. She looked petrified and weak. He took her wand that he had earlier put by the table and examined it. "Willow wand i see, always the pathetic ones have willow" he spat at the girl.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

dobby888

Jessie watched him ashe pointed her own wand at her, and so when he cast the spell, it backfired,but instead of killing him it had only body-binded him.

LordBlaZe

((lol i never actually use the killing curse on you))
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

dobby888