News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Sitting Around

Started by Ginny Weasly, August 30, 2005, 08:57:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LavyBrown

Lavy gazed at the massive creater and then turned around to Neo.
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Ginny Weasly

Silently watching, she smiled. Lavender had not looked at her, so she was still hidden.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

Lavy walked past him and pulled down her hood. "We aren't going to get him this time." she said in a cold voice.

Neo

Neo became visable again and looked at Lavy, and then looked at the spot she had been watching and he took a few steps forward. He put his wand away and closed his eyes. After a few moments he lifted his hands up and two giant balls of fire appeared in his hands. He threw one in the direction of Lavender and in the direction that Lavy had been watching, and the fire ripped through the forest, destroying everything in their path. Neo smiled at the annihlation he had caused and then turned and walked away.

(yea i know i took stuff from like mortal combat or street fighter or whatever, but i thought it was cool)
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

LavyBrown

(lolz, mortal combat. I don't see the point in doing that)

Neo

(because now if whoever "he" is, was hiding in the trees nearby he's gonna die from the fire.)
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

LavyBrown

Ginny Weasly

The fireball that had been thrown at Lavender froze in mid-air, literally. Though Ginny knew Lavender could have stopped it herself, she had done it anyway. She still didn't move, and the mgic she had used was simple and untraceable.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

Lavy waved her hand and fireball disappered.

Neo

Neo growled a threat at whoever had stopped it, and then dissapperated back to the school.

_Lavender_

The great beast watched the fireballs, yet another yawn rolling from her ghastly mouth, tongue lopping at her lips. As the fires stopped, she rose from where she lay, paws treading upon the earth heavily, though soundlessly in the familiar soil earth. She growled slightly, though the sound rumbled and reverbrated through the undergrowth as thunder would in a gentle breath, pre-storm.
Lavender was not certainly fond of being attacked.

With a soft snap, the beast evaporated into a black mist, reappearing directly in front of this 'Neo'.

She the great beast, shoulders as high as his upper abdomen on all fours, lay directly back to her side in that forever lazy manner - what has such a great sized beast to be afraid of? - right in front of his feet, sending him off balance and toppling to the floor over her. The black and silver streaked animal growled unceremoniously, and rolled over to her other side, forest pine green eyes cold as tinted glaciers, eyeing him from toe to the topmost tip of his hair.
Her tail whipping about, the beast remained silent, as if waiting for him.
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Neo

(lol clever)

Neo scrambled up and pointed his wand at the beast. He did a complicated movement with his wand and suddendly the beast was thrown into the air, and its two left legs and two right legs where tied to the trees surronding them so she was hanging in the air spread-eagle. Then Neo flicked his wand again and a pool of acid appeared below her, just large enough that she wouldnt be able to jump across it, and then for good measure conjured a snake to wrap itself around the beast's neck and if it so much as breathed too hard, the snake would squeeze and sink its poison fangs into her neck.

(lol try and get out of THAT one)

_Lavender_

{{ lolz. Silly meany you :P }}

The great beast, though honestly shocked and taken by utter surprise at his actions, appeared calm. Dejected, almost. There was a sense of familiar loss about the creature, even through its great power and gifts for malice.
The beast simply vanished, in a flash of a coal, silvery mist of a haze. The oil disintegrated as the mist faded, the snake, scampering off into the forest as if by commands.
To the left of the male, a tall, lean, compact human form of a pale beauty came into view, raven hair seductive and entrancing and silkily dancing behind her, many shaded green eyes piercing and calculating. From her form clung a streaming robe, not shredded, but satiny, drifting with an angelic grace that defied cloth itself.

In the quickly averted moments, one might have thought that Lavender had escaped his attack entirely, but nay, there was a well enough number of burns upon her small, pale hands and bare feet. They tinged painfully, but she declined notice.

"Twice now you have attacked me, male," she said quietly, interested with a far-off manner. "Your bag of tricks is certainly intriguing, but, why?"
There were certain things that Lavender could avoid, and certain things she could not. Copper, for instance. A nice 'ol copper blade, and Lavender would have to reset to physical abandon. Copper was a great way to send her being off the radar, anyway. Nice thoughts, those.
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Ginny Weasly

Having faded immediatly, she had followed them back to the school.
She watched with slight intrest then stepped forward, smiling at Lavender.
"Having fun?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Neo

(lol Ginny, I don't think yours works right now, considering we're still in the forest.)

"The first time I attacked, I did not know that you were there. Obviously yo uare a woman and I was aiming for a man to be hurt from my first attack. My second is because you tripped me up, and I don't like giant animals getting in my way and trying to threaten me."