News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Sitting Around

Started by Ginny Weasly, August 30, 2005, 08:57:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

Ginny sat, in a tree, watching the entrence to the forest. She sat with one leg on the tree, the other, hanging down. The leg on the tree was pulled up, and she rested her arm on her knee. Her hair was pulled into a loose ponytail, and her school robes were hanging beside her. She wore her jeans and green t-shirt, which helped her blend in.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

Lavy came running down the starts and started to the forest, looking around her once and awile.
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Ginny Weasly

Ginny watched Lavy, not saying anything or moving. With the blocks she had, if she kept quiet, Lavy would not know she was there at all.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

Lavy stoped a few feet away form the forest and Ginny. She looked behind her once more and then pulled her hood up, which put her whole face into darkness.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny stood, still not making noise. She watched Lavy for another moment, waiting.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

Lavy looked to each side of herself nodding both times. She pulled out her wand an slowly, very slowly started walking closer to the forest.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny stood still, her body tensed. She was filled with energy, something that didn't happen ofyen.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Neo

Neo appeared about 20 ft behind where Lavy had been, his wand also out, but not raised, and he followed her path, silent as a shadow.
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

_Lavender_

Many shades of glowing greens, condemned into the small forms of a pair of eyes, flicked into view from high above Lavy and Neo. Cold, thought insensitive, inquisitive, deadly curious eyes watched the two approachers from a thick tree limb, tiger paws folded beneath a great, sharp featured head, ears pricked with a thrilling intensity, a wide tail lolling lazily about..
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

LavyBrown

Lavy stoped. Suddenly alarge green light flow right past her and there was a loud crunch of dead leaves and branches. Lavy began to run into the forest following the sounds.

Neo

Neo did a charm to make himself invisible and followed with his wand raised, ready for anything.
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

Ginny Weasly

Ginny droped to the ground, silently and followed. With years of practice, she was quieter then the first two.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

Lavy stoped and looked to eack side of her again. This time she didn't nod.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny faded into the shadows, beside a tree. She was not panting, or breathing irregulary at all, so she made no noise.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

With a broad droop of heavy shadows, a massive, impaling form dropped from its luxury of the treetops, coming into the eye's view by only minute streams of pale, ghastly lights. A great, black and silver beast loomed before the two, Lavy and Neo, sized greatly, a mere shoulder at breast's height. Monster-like paws kneaded upon the prime grasses, uprooting handfuls with the simple movements, sliding and stretching her shoulders and long, vast back.
The great beauty withdrew her paws and lay to her side, wide, gaping jaws yawning lazily, teeth like razored spikes, gleaming unceremoniously within crushable, menacing, heavy-set muscles.
The greens of her eyes ran over the two [yes, Neo as well – her gaze seemed to penetrate through all magical barriers..], ignoring not Ginny's presence, but too comforted and used to it to focus her gaze to her...
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•