News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Kalista returns to visit

Started by Kalista_Karador, August 31, 2005, 04:17:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalista_Karador

Kalista leaned against the trunk of the old Oak, her dragon-like wings folded forward, over her shoulders, as if she wore them as a cloak, her liquid silvery eyes seemed to watch all around her in these first few sleepy moments of awakening.

It had been a very long time since she had shown herself, allowing Kiara the time to complete what it was she needed to with her father and Max but now, it seemed, she wanted to walk again amongst the new planet, she had at one time, near destroyed.

Now, she listened to the sounds of the birds, the arguing of the Centaurs and the many, many, other noises of the forest, with some sort of hazy, sleepy-eyed dream-like expression on her angelic features.  She seemed to be waiting for something, or someone, one could just tell, if they looked at her close enough.
Ageless is the beauty of the Archangel.  Deadly the warrior to her enemies

http://ladycarnage.proboards21.com/index.cgi

Ginny Weasly

"Excuse me." Ginny's voice came from beside a tree. She didn't bother to really look at Kalista, but rather over her, as though tierd of this.

"The forest is closed."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Ginny Weasly

My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

Kalista_Karador

Kalista recognized the voice of Ginny Weasely, and the corners of her lips turned up slightly at the sound.  She had always liked the fiery little girl of the Weasely family, though she never outwardly showed it, bu then again, Kalista never really ever showed her true feelings for others, it just wasn't who, or rather what she was.

"I think, Ginny, that I will remain standing here still, as truly, the forest would never be closed to an angel, even if she is fallen."  Kalista returned, not bothering to look at the girl, her liquid seeming gaze however fell on the new one, she did not know.

"And you would be?"  She inquired, not all together liking the way she spoke to Ginny.

LavyBrown

"Lavy Brown." Lavy said leaning up againt a tree and crossing her arms. "And you are. Who?"

Ginny Weasly

Ginny caught her breath, reconizing the girl for the first time.
"Ka-Kalista?!"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

goblet_fulla_fire

(read kalistas char bio. it will explain me acting this way)

Goblet was walking around the forest. He was flipping a galleon in his hand as if it had a mind of its own. He saw Ginny, Lavy, and one woman he had never met before, but had seen, many many times. Kalista. Goblet's other self was alert. He walked over to Kalista. Goblet's eyes turned a deep white as his other self took over. "You will never get into the Gates of Heaven and you are despicable for trying."
I am a dog.

Ginny Weasly

(I already know it. this charactor was introduced long ago.)

Ginny ignored Goblets arrivel and stared, transfixed at Kalista.
"Are you really here? This isn't a trick?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

goblet_fulla_fire

(I won't say anything. How long ago was this person introduced?)
I am a dog.

Kalista_Karador

Kalista looked Lavy over for a moment, her now more docile seeming onyx eyes seemingly taking in more than the girl in front of her, the corners of her lips turning slightly up into what would be a semblance of a smile.

"Why... I am as Ginny has noticed, Kalista, Kalista Karador...the pleasure I am certain, is all yours."  She introduced herself and then turned to Ginny.  "Yes Ginny Weasely, I am here, this is no joke, I have returned for the same reason as always, I am curious..."  SHE left it hanging, there was always an underlying reason she was here, though no one would get the information from her, they never did until such time she decided they needed to know, usually when what ever it was, had already begun and they were smack in the middle of battle of some kind.

As soon as the new arrival appeared Kalista's grin widened and her onyx eyes once again became that liquid silvery color of before and her attention turned to him, her slivery orbs catching his white glare.

"Well, I suppose it hath been far too long since I hath seen one of your kind."  She said, her tone absolutely dripping in sarcasm.  "And what, dare say, wouldst I want with passage through thine rusted and pathetic gates?"  She asked, as she raised one fine brow at the heaven's gate keeper, her leathery, dragon-like wings shifting slightly and opening to reside at a definite defensive stance, her lip turned up into what seemed to be a very sarcastic smile at the being before her.

(Kalista has been around for quite some time, she has a very long history here on teh boards, I have just finally decided to give her a life of her own, I think she deserves one.)

Ginny Weasly

Ginny smiled slightly. She knew Kalista didn't just 'visit' for no reason. But she didn't say anything. She just leaned against a tree, watching.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

goblet_fulla_fire

(shakespear has possessed you! the pwoer of Christ compels you!)

Goblet was flipping the galleon faster now. (lets see how I can back this up...) "You tell me. The Pearly Gates is the most protective of them all, and it's kingdom is the most powerful."
I am a dog.

Kalista_Karador

Kalista's grin grew ever more at his words, obviously finding this character amusing, at the most.  She was not one to play these petty games of Heaven and Hell, as both places held not but harsh memories for her, as it was indeed his God, that traded her soul, for the life of his minions, as Kalista had, in the beginning, been the General in 'his God's' army, before her fall, a fall that, as few knew, was of no fault of her own, she was not but a puppet in the 'political' games of good and evil and now remained existing to do no one's bidding but her very own, she had told the truth when she had said she needed not his gates to Heaven, she had her fill of that place far before he had taken up residence in front of them.

"You seem to not understand me, boy."  Kalista started, her wings still at that defensive posture, not an aggressive, but indeed quite defensive.  "Furthermore, you are wrong, as in my existence, I have found that the most powerful Kingdome, as you have so boorishly put it, is in the souls of the creatures that dwell on this planet, be them evil, or good, they are the ones to recon with, not your Kingdome of traitorous Gods."  She replied, a note of jaded laughter weighing heavily in her tone.