News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

ESCAPED MURDERER, A REAL SIRIUS BLACK!!!

Started by Hermione_Granger, July 24, 2002, 11:33:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hermione_Granger

a murderer is on the loose, in canada,ontario,hamilton. he escapepd from prison (sound familiar, thats right, too much like sirius black, but rea don..)
his fave wepaon is a baseball bat (shaped like a wand!!! weird, eh?) and he likes ot kill woman, elderly and mentally challenged ppl. hes been psotted once, and has killed before. (too much, isn't it? now all we need is a boy with a scar, but hey, will a girl do, cuz i have one and its burning!) muggles should be warned also (lol, i consider us wizards) his name is karl joseph mcneil.
is barbies name REALLY barbra, but barbie is just 4 short?

woodlover315

OMG ITS A COW IN HARRYS CLOTHS WERE DO U SEE THAT!!!!!!!!!!

The whole cast of the second movie(well thats wat it said at the site lol)
*Meg*

Hermione_Granger

lol......its weird, cuz my scar is hurting also, lol, and i was gonig to run away from my very mean and strict dad tomorrow, lol......too freaky, eh? it just hgappenes to be in my city, and in my area, obviously, right? ack! my scar is burning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(its on my left arm, but i have a scar on my head and i fel dizzy)
is barbies name REALLY barbra, but barbie is just 4 short?

MrsRadcliffe0480

. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*·-»Amy
(¸.·

Lily_Evans

Quote from: Hermione_Granger on July 24, 2002, 11:40:07 PMlol......its weird, cuz my scar is hurting also, lol, and i was gonig to run away from my very mean and strict dad tomorrow, lol......too freaky, eh? it just hgappenes to be in my city, and in my area, obviously, right? ack! my scar is burning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(its on my left arm, but i have a scar on my head and i fel dizzy)

really?, I have a bump on my forehead ;D, I got it from someone, the ground!. I was only a baby.

MrsRadcliffe0480

I wish I had a scar on my forehead... that'd be SO awesome lol.
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*·-»Amy
(¸.·

Gengi

*~ Sirius Black - My fugitive stud muffin! :3

Where the moon shines bright.

Lily_Evans

emily824

I'M NOT LYING!!!! i have a scar on my leg....and it's weird cuz right before i get hurt...it always tinggles.....
i swear...so when ever it does that..i try to be extra careful!
Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)

Lily_Evans

but it's not shaped a like a thunder bolt.....lol

I have another scar on my hand.

I was 9 years old (I lived in Canada for a year, I live across the street from a park, and i went down a slide right?, my hand went burning down the side, my hand was burning, then it formed into a scar ;D, it burns sometimes.

MrsRadcliffe0480

DUDE! That's cool! Maybe if I move to Canada, I'll get a burning scar too!! I'm excited. My orchestra is either going to Canada or Myrtle Beach this year. lol Moaning Mytrle that's funny. Ok well I hope we go to Canada! I WANT TO GET A SCAR!!! haha
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*·-»Amy
(¸.·

Lily_Evans

Quote from: MrsRadcliffe0480 on August  6, 2002, 05:18:39 AMDUDE! That's cool! Maybe if I move to Canada, I'll get a burning scar too!! I'm excited. My orchestra is either going to Canada or Myrtle Beach this year. lol Moaning Mytrle that's funny. Ok well I hope we go to Canada! I WANT TO GET A SCAR!!! haha

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......it hurts sometimes if I touch it really hard, it does.

MrsRadcliffe0480

Quote from: Hermione_G on August  6, 2002, 05:19:52 AMlol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......it hurts sometimes if I touch it really hard, it does.

I WANT ONE!!! lol
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*·-»Amy
(¸.·

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

I have a lightening bolt scar on my right hand's forfinger knuckle.  But it can also be a W, and a M, and a 3  and an E... heehee.  Doesn't ever hurt tho.  But I dunno how I got it.  No one does. :s  Just always had it ^_^;;
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

emily824

no, it is shaped like a lightning bolt! i'm totally serious! i cut it on a peice of rust when i was 11
Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)