News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Attack of the Mysterious Stranger

Started by member1266, September 17, 2005, 05:35:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

member1266

Psy sat beside the lake. It was in the middle of the night and was freezing cold. He could see his breath but continued to sit there. A girl walked up from behind him."Well,if it isn't Psy. You shouldn't keep doing this to yourself."

"I can do what I want."

"Is that so?"The girl raised Psy in the air with her mind and pulled out her wand. Before he could react she did a binding spell on him and threw him into the lake. As he sank she laughed and dissappered.
do not trust me with duck tape.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny had been in the forest when she glimpsed Psy being thrown into the water. She ran and instently dived. She didn't even take a breath as she swam after her. Her element was water, so she didn't need to breath, and she didn't get wet. She grabbed Psy's arm and began pulling him up towards the surface. She pulled him up and made the lake still so they copuld sit up.
"Psy? You ok?"
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

member1266

Psy saw Ginny but couldn't speak or breath for that matter. The girl had mutated the spell so Psy couldn't breath. He reached into Ginny's outer mind and projected to her~I...can't...breath...~

Ginny Weasly

Ginny placed her hands on his chest and mumbled something. There was a white light, and some air returned to him.
"Are you okay?" She asked, kneeling back slightly. Though he was wet, she was as dry as though she had been sitting in the sun for days. Her face showed concern for him.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

member1266

"Yeah...fine. Just a little cold."He coughed and stood."That d**n woman. I'll kill her. I need to go dry of before I get hypothermia. Thanks,by the way."He started limping toward the school for his jeans were soaking wet.

Fayah Tirina

Stephanie stood by, looking almost nervous, her face bearing a slight frown.  She pulled her cloak's hood over her head, a ran to follow Psy.
http://iceburgpalace.proboards61.com
-x-A Masquade Ball is occuring right now at Iceburg Palace!-x-

Ginny Weasly

"Wait." Ginny said, standing. She snapped her fingers, instently evaporating the water that was on his skin and cloths. She walked over to him.
"Follow me, Psy."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Fayah Tirina

{OK, now I have no idea what i'm going to do, w/e}

Stephanie turned herself invisible, and gave a sigh.
http://iceburgpalace.proboards61.com
-x-A Masquade Ball is occuring right now at Iceburg Palace!-x-

member1266

Ginny Weasly

Ginny nodded over at Stephanie's invisable form and placed a hand on Psy's shoulder. She led him into the forest, following a worn trail.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

member1266

Psy followed but asked,"Where are we going?"

Ginny Weasly

Ginny smiled at him.
"To my offices." She said. She led him deep into the forest.
They came to a fence with a sign on top that read;
No Students Beyond This Point.
You Will Be Punished.

She walked past and touched a spot on the fence, then climbed over.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

member1266

Psy continued to follow but was still confused.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny whisteled, piercingly. Seceral wolves appeared from the shadows and walked beside them. They neared a large building that seemed to waver in and out of existence.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

member1266

"Woah..."Psy took of his glasses and cleaned them. He put them back on and marveled at the building.