News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

deadly virus

Started by pig, September 20, 2005, 03:25:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pig

pig apeared in the grifindoor common room she had tuns of bags in her hands she had just spent two weeks  in affica she loved it there. 

pig blew a strand of hair out of her eyes

Neo

Neo was sitting in a chair by the fire. "What's up pig? How was vacation?"
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

pig

she looked at Neo " o it was excelent  affaca's great very hot " she said  scratching  her arm it was quit red.

Neo

"Thats some nasty sunburn you got there. You get any good pictures? You see a lion or anything?"
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

pig

" its not sun burn its a rash and a very sore one at that" she said " yeah i did get some photos and saw some lions i also saw " she stooped speaking  she suddle felt excreamly hot her face started to go red.

she could nol longer hear clearly and her vision bagain to blure. she then colapesed hitting the floor hard

Neo

"PIG!!" Neo yelled, and rushed over and dropped down next to her. "Where the hell is Lavy when you need her?! I'm not good at healing people!" Neo attempted anyway, and gave some of his strength to her and then waited to see if it would work.

pig

pig eyes opened slowly her vision was stil blurry she griped her arm as a stap of pian ran from her it  to
the rest of her body.  the hall room was spinng agian 

Neo

"Stay with me pig!" Neo shook her head and snapped his fingers over her eyes. "Com'on, don't you die on me!" Neo again gave her his strength, but this time a whole lot more. "pig? pig can you hear me?"

pig

pig tried to listen but Neo's voice was very moffeld and slow.   the heat readating from her was going away but she now felt cold. her vison was comming back she saw Neo she trid to talk but no words came out only  harsh take of breath.

pig then saw some one a man infont of her it was not neo anymore he held a dager in his hand a man that looked so fimmler he rased it reddy to strike pig was hulusnating she luged at the man who was realy neo and frew him to the ground she took at her wand and ponted it to his throat.

" your not going to still my power agian no " she rasped

Neo

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING PIG?!?!" Neo screamed at her. Not waiting to see if she would lower her wand, Neo magically threw her to the ground and bound her arms and legs so she wouldnt be able to lundge at him again.

pig

pig heard Neos voice she shook her head tryying to see reaalty not what her mind was creating. she saw neo

she looked down at her hands saw them bound . 

"wats hapening to me " she said coffing hard pig was tarrfired.

she gasped as a vission hit her she saw her self walking in affica with her mum and dad abug flew by and bit her on her arm . her boddy went ridged and she colapsed on the floor a bit of blood spilled from her mouth

Neo

pig

( lol  i know my plots a bits crazy basical pigs ill contracted a viruses casing her harluncernate as she is ill she got a vission that basckly took alot of her engy and made her colaps)

Neo

(ooooooooooh lol ok)

Neo felt something go wrong. He was worried, he never saw pig so sick before.

pig

pig  fell into a deep commar  nothing could wake her .