News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Who else finds Hermione annoying

Started by uNoPoh, September 24, 2005, 06:15:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ron2kool

my point exactly. you chould have a great book without a person like Hermione!

LavyBrown

there is no Harry Potter without Herminone
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

L_Madison

ron2kool

jon weasley

7  1/2 days till the deathly hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!

KeeperGirl

i like ehrmoine but the only thing that annoys me about her when she says stuff to harry that invloves dumbledore and sirius.........when i know something and dont go with it i hate it when ppl remind me because i know what it is and dont need to be repeatedly told  u know what i mean,....but i think shes goood int he books

uNoPoh

I never demanded Harry Potter Books without Hermione, but sometimes she has an Outstanding in annoyance!
Well - she has an outstanding in everything but DA I think.
Everybody has the right to be stupid
and it has come to my attention that you are abusing your privileges!

mamabiscuit

uNoPooh i love your name and hermione is really really annoying but you kond of forgive her when you see a moment of weakness like when snape calls her  stuff in class in book3 and you think aw
J K Rowling IS THE BEST! J K ROWLING IS THE BEST!

Kojo

you people they are best friends and none of them can say that she is annoyn!!!!!

Axel

Well, I don't find Hermione annoying and personally I think that there aren't anu useless characters in all the 6 books. But Hermione's and Ron's endless scuffles drive me crazy!  ;D
Vae Victus!

Neo

Ok, I am using my mod powers to offically close this thread, no more replys to this thread!
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

Axel

Listen, that had nothing to do with you. I just asked a question. This post of yours is plain offtopic.
Vae Victus!

Neo

What part of no more replies don't you understand? This thread is old, its a prime target for being spammed, and as a mod I have to keep that from happening. I'm sorry if it seems like I'm targeting you, I'm not, I'm targeting others on this site prone to spamming, and this needs to be closed, ok?
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

crazydwaarling

what the heck i know shes a know it all but she keeps those two boys in line! if it werent for her they would have been expelled like the first day of school. i think that hermione is like such a great role model for kids these days! ;D ;) :) :( >:( 8) :-*
im a crazydwaarling and looving it! hahah i love Emma Watson she rocks! yea girl! oh and i want to go to England soooo bad haha just wanted to say that and go see MAMMA MIA its like the best play ever! ok and reply to me bcyz im like to bored here! and i love meeting other harry potter fans like me!

ron2kool

u know i don't care if this an old thread :P
she is annoying but that's why we love her isn't?