News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Who else finds Hermione annoying

Started by uNoPoh, September 24, 2005, 06:15:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

uNoPoh

I'm on the 6th book now - reading in my second term (just restartet 1 1/2 Month ago with book 1) and the more I read Hermiones comments and suggestions, the more she annoys me.
I mean she seems a character for whom it is impossible to have fun - can you imagine a child which absolutely never does anything forbidden - just for the fun of it.
Of course, she crosses the line, when miss KnowItAll claims to have a very good reason. I don't hate her all through - but she behaves more like a teacher, than the teachers themselves.
Maybe the problem is, that all the characters are not too complex after all - and J.K. thought a little KnowItAll would be funny.
Everybody has the right to be stupid
and it has come to my attention that you are abusing your privileges!

gcfreak#1

I think she's very annoying always right, it bugs me!!!!

ron2kool

Hermione is Ron and Harry's conscience if it wasn't for her they would probably have been kicked out of HOgwarts.

uNoPoh

Well first of all - she should be a character for herself.
And anyway - most of the time she yells "Harry, you can't. How dare you. Oh Harry, you can't be serious." and Harry does it nevertheless. And if Harry really needs Hermione not to be thrown out of Hogwarts - he is more stupid than I thought.

ron2kool

Yeah but he has listened to her and it has kept him from getting in trouble.   :P

gcfreak#1

I would never listen to a goody-good like her!!!!

ron2kool

Every person needs someone to balance them out and that is what she does.  So be nice to her. please

uNoPoh

Do you want to listen to a person of the same age who is worse than your mother?
I don't get it - she really sucks

jon weasley

7  1/2 days till the deathly hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!

uNoPoh

gcfreak#1

I would rather get kicked out of Hogwarts than listen to someone who sounds and acts like my mom!!!!! ::)Who would do that??? ???

jon weasley

gcfreak#1

Quote from: jon weasley on September 25, 2005, 11:02:35 PM
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr NOTHING!!!!!!! She does act like someones mother!!!!!!!!!!

jon weasley

no not that i dont think hermione is annoying

L_Madison

She can be annoying, but imagine the books without her!