News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Snowy Day

Started by Ginny Weasly, October 1, 2005, 10:06:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

Ginny sat in the forest, on a chilly day. It started to snow, but lightly so it was barly noticed. Moonlight, her favorite wolf came up to her. He lay down, his head in her lap. Ginny smiled and began to pet him around the ears. After a moment, she began to sing,

"Amazing grace! How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost but now am found
Was blind but now I see

'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear
And grace my fears relieved
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed

Through many dangers, toils and snares
I have already come
'Tis grace hath brought me safe thus far
And grace will lead me home

How sweet the name of Jesus sounds
In a believer's ear
It soothes his sorrows, heals his wounds
And drives away his fear

Must Jesus bear the cross alone
And all the world go free?
No, there's a cross for ev'ryone
And there's a cross for me
" Her voice was a soft sound, matching the softness of the snowflakes. All the while she sang, she continued petting Moonlight.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

"As usal, beautiful, Ginny."
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Ginny Weasly

"Hmm?" Ginny said, not looking up from her pet.
"Oh, yes. Thank you." She said, still quietly. Snow had that effect on her. She felt that she should always whisper in it's presance.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

"What are you doing?"

_Lavender_

From the depths of the wintry topped forest, a lean, womanly figure emerged, barefoot, clad in only jean shorts and a black tank top. Her arms were crossed tightly, for warmth, it seemed, though the pale beauty felt nothing. Her raven hair was silky and thick as its usual, but damp and tangled behind her. Deep, dark rings circled her no longer glittering eyes, and her plump, smooth lips were red and sprinkled with dried blood, from her chewing upon her lower lip, as she did in hard times.
Behind her, the black cloaked figure of a male followed, a business like male, whom Lavender seemed to be at utmost distressed toward. Hatred was a common bridge between them.
Lavender did not see beyond the two feet or so before her feet, for her eyes were glazed over, with the very rare, and very unnerving, tears..
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

LavyBrown

"Lavender what's wrong?"Lavy said in a quiet voice.

_Lavender_

Cold, confused, distressed eyes rose from the earth, and took in awareness of Ginny and Lavy. A sharp intake of breath swept through her lips, and she made toward them. A firm, rough hand grasped her upper arm, restraining her movements. Lavender turned her head in the males direction, slowly, detached, meeting his eyes coldly, jerking her arm from his grasp. She literally ran to her friends, crying soundlessly, her chest heaving with sorrow - grief, of which she could not control.

The male followed swiftly behind, though in a brisk walk, not caring to run, masculine, careless features distorted.

LavyBrown

Lavy wraped her arms around Lavender. "Shhh......" she wispered in her ear. "It's ok, we'er here. Everything will be ok."

Ginny Weasly

Ginny snapped out of her own dreamland, suddenly. She touched Lavender's shoulder, confused, then turned to the man.
"What happened to her?" She demanded from him, scowling, angrily. It scared her that Lavender was crying, and since Lavender was a very, very old friend, she worried for her.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

Lavender was a complex being. There was never simply bad days, and good days; there were the slightests of both, to the extremes. Though even with her complexity, Lavender could not come to grasp, the utter horror, the truth, of the knowledge of something that had haunted her for ages. She set her head into Lavy's shoulder, and let herself, freely, for once, sob. Her entire being racked with breathless shudders, as she cried herself weary..

The male approached them, annoyed, it seemed, that his plans had been delayed. He showed but only the slightest pity.
"Lavender has found out the truth, merely," he stated, impatient. "Everything is in order. If it means anything, to anybody here, she, is not, Lavender Potter. There was no such true person. Lavender here, was adopted, same as her little adopted brother."
He shifted his briefcase and sighed.
"It is absolutely true, no doubt. I have come to recide this to the headmaster. See if he wants us to take her, or just leave her here. There is no where for her to go, anyway."

The male we ignorant. Lavender had never known, of anywhere to go. But ever since he had come along, he'd been seemingly enjoying, tipping her entire world upside down.

LavyBrown

Lavy eyes turned pich black. "You can leave now or I will make you leave."

Ginny Weasly

"Shut up Lavy." Ginny spat, turning to the man.
"The Headmaster is dead. I deal with Student Affairs now. She'll stay. This is her home."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

Lavy glanced over to Ginny bau other then that ignored her. "Shhh..." she said turning her attion back to Lavender.

Ginny Weasly

"This is where her friends are." Ginny stated, glaring at the man, daring him to argue with her.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

It 'twas a long moment before Lavender's sobs finally ceased to small sniffles, and then to a tired sigh. She hugged Lavy warmly, before turning, facing the male with a renewed, but terribly false sense of being.

The man sighed.
"I know of the late headmaster. And between you and I, missy, I care little for the well being of the lass here."
He gestured in direction of Lavender, of whom snarled in return.
"But it is in me orders that I speak to some headmaster of sorts, find a place for her. There is much for her to learn, savvy?"

"Hogwarts is my home," she whispered curtly. "I will stay upon my own will, no others orders. Your way is never to surpass my own. Savvy? Fool."

The male rolled his eyes, "Indeed, miss. But whenever you wish to learn more of your heritage, come a' callin'."
Turning, the man simply vanished.

Lavender dropped, then, to her knees, her hands still in her lap, her shoulders slumped spiritlessly. What now?..