News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

You Know You're Addicted to Harry Potter When...

Started by jon weasley, October 9, 2005, 06:49:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dobby_ROX

potter_fan122

so!

You know you`re addicted to Harry Potter when you read Twilight and think, "Where`s the magic wands?!?!"
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Dobby_ROX

Sky

You know you`re addicted to Harry Potter when you sculpt a life size Harry Potter Statue out of butter.

I loves YOUz

I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Dobby_ROX

You know you are addicted to Harry potter when all your friends recommend soccer to play and you suggest acting out a scene of a Harry Potter movie.

Miss Xantier

Awesome! I'd love to do that without getting embarrassed.

Dobby_ROX

Kiara Johnson

Re: You Know You're Addicted to Harry Potter When...

You can't stay away from here lol

Miss Xantier

true.

You Know You're Addicted to Harry Potter When your all by yourself at school, and talk to yourself. Oooo, I still love this one: You Know You're Addicted to Harry Potter When your Isabelle or Bucky.

Dobby_ROX

Yep that's true

You know your addicted to Harry potter when you stay up so late to read the whole series of Harry Potter

MagicOPromotion

I thought this would be good for the humor forum...

It can be related to Quad or Inline.

You know your addicted to skating when...

When you cant go a day without putting your skates on...
Not even nessicerly skating.  But when you just have to put them on once a day
_______
=== XRumer 5.0 Palladium RULEZ! ===

Miss Xantier

MagicOPromotion! This isn't a advertising site! May you please delete your posts that have advertised!

You Know You're Addicted to Harry Potter When you wish that there was a television show just for Harry Potter.

dobby888

That wasn't an advertisement Isabelle, that was actually a good post that made at least some sense with the topic.

You know you're addicted to Harry Potter when you have a Harry Potter Movie Marathon the night before the midnight party in order to prepare yourself.

wristbandsnow

Hello everyone ! Your post long but after all you are providing most useful information thanks for sharing with us...