News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

You Know You're Addicted to Harry Potter When...

Started by jon weasley, October 9, 2005, 06:49:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dobby_ROX

Quote from: wristbandsnow on June 19, 2009, 06:01:10 PM
Hello everyone ! Your post long but after all you are providing most useful information thanks for sharing with us...

You will learn to post long to if you stay with us (LOL we sound like a cult LMAO)

harrypotterfan#1

Miss Xantier

GUYS! YOU'RE SPAMMING!

You Know You're Addicted to Harry Potter when you stay up all night and watch all of the movies that are out before seeing the new one!

Dobby_ROX

WTF RANDOMNESS TIME LOL

You know your addicted to me when you say "You smell like choclate" LOL

I loves YOUz

You Know You're Addicted to Harry Potter when you have all the audio books on your ipod/mp3!
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

dobby888

Haha I like that one Billie!

You know you're addicted to Harry Potter when you start to plan your costume for the midnight movie months beforehand!

I loves YOUz

(I actually have that on my ipod!)

You know you're addicted to Harry Potter when you have the harry potter theme song as someones ringtone

Bucky Black

Yours?!?!?!?!?!! LOL

You know your addicted to Harry potter when you go to Kings Cross Station and try to run through the bricks that have a sign with ten on top of 't!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loves YOUz

(My sister did that at a place where theres a sign that says hogwarts express on it)

You kno your addicted to harry potter when you get a spot on your book and you rush out to get a new one so it don't "ruin" the magic

Miss Xantier

You Know You're Addicted to Harry Potter Whenever Harry Potter is mentioned in a show that you are watching you squeal and start squealing about Harry Potter being in the show. (I've done it!)

I loves YOUz

You Know You're Addicted to Harry Potter Whenever you yell at your family when a preview comes on.

Miss Xantier

You know You're addicted to harry potter when a trailer for the new hp film comes on, you jump off whatever you're on and you stare at the screen like you are insane! (I've already done it twice, but I've also done it whenever they show tornadoes... I stare at it like I'm mad, oohing and aaahing at it. lol!)

I loves YOUz

You Know You're Addicted to Harry Potter When you spend your extra time here.

Miss Xantier

you know you're addicted to HP when you are on here 24/7!

Bucky Black

Impossible

You know your addicted to Harry Potter when you pick up all the twigs you see and encounter 'Expeliarmus!!!!'

(I do it all the time LOL obsessed)