News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Christmas~rp~

Started by Casan, October 16, 2005, 04:49:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LavyBrown

(oh, ok that makes more sence :))
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Casan

(hm, I guess I won't post in the ones where I'm a ***** and just stick to the ones that I'm not so it doesn't p!$$ you off,Neo)
*~High Priestess of the Fayth
~*~Queen of Nyriaa

Neo

(all im saying is that in the ones where youve decided to act like this in, it has completly deriled the flow of the RPs and messed things up, and hurt people's feelings, thats all. calm down.)
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

Casan

(sorry, guess I'm just stressed. I'll try not to be so mean and take my anger out on you and Lavy)
~*~Queen of Nyriaa

Neo

(its fine, i understand your going through a lot, and we support you, but we're not your enemies, we're on your side on this, and we didnt appriciate how you were treating us.)
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

Casan

~*~Queen of Nyriaa

LavyBrown

Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age