News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Eh, I'm running outta snappy names.

Started by Ginny Weasly, October 23, 2005, 12:39:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Lavender_

"Eh.. No. Sorry, No."

Lavender grinned mock-sympathetically.
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Ginny Weasly

Ginny laughed, as did Conan. He jumped up.
"Hey! Wanna go to Hogsmead?" He asked both, smiling.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

"Hogsmeade?..." Lavender repeated thoughtfully. "Yes.. Why not?"
Lavender slowly rose from where she had been sitting, her body fighting futile attempts to stop her. She stood anyway, her clothes fading back into the uncomfortable, very strict, formal clothing of before, fitting perfectly to her finely toned form. She rolled her shoulders, and as the thick, heavy cloak settled like dead weight about her shoulders, she offered a tired smile.
Lavender was tired, yes, but that was never a reason for her to miss out on time with her friends.
"Where to?"

Ginny Weasly

"Hogshead! Quieter there!" He shouted, laughing. Ginny opeaned her mouth to protest, seeing how tierd Lav was, but he grabbed her hand and pulled her down the path.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

Lavender laughed her weariness off and made nothing of it, keeping up, walking beside Ginny down the long pathway to Hogsmeade, talking quietly, happy, listening with the liveliness of her most awake self. She noted Ginny's concern, and made the most caring of thoughts before going on.
They approached the Hogshead, and Lavender led the way in, inclining her head to the barman, of whom instantly went to fetch a handful of drinks.

Ginny Weasly

Conan smirked as he made Ginny sit down.
"Well, he sure knows his boss!" He joked, sitting as well. He grinned.

Ginny rolled her eyes.
"Such corny jokes today."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

"Indeed," Lavender said after a quiet laugh. She shook her head. "Silly male. Thanks, Slim."
Lavender accepted her drink as they were set before her, sipping the contents through a squggily straw, then sinking back into the chair, purring, it would almost seem. She folded her hands across her lap, and smiled.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny smiled at Lav, then looked sideways at Conan. Something was up with him, but he wasn't going to say it. She sighed and looked at the table. She felt she should know, and she considered breaking into his mind.

Conan chatered away about nothing, really. He skipped from on topic to the next, and didn't seem to notice how quiet the girls were.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

Lavender listened to Conan with a detached, half-interested trail of thought, smiling at Ginny now and then, noting her silence as well, in a sort of sisterly amusement.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny bit her lip, wondering what to do. She looked at Lavender then back at Conan, then squeezed her eyes shut.
"Freeze!" She whispered. Conan stopped talking, the barman stopped moving, and the flames in the fire place froze. She allowed Lavender to stay with her though, in this time freeze.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

Lavender sighed, long and quite deeply, shaking her head.
"My, my, what a talker you have on your hands!"

Ginny Weasly

"Yeah, he does that when he's got something on his mind." She said, wringing her hands and glancing at Conan's still body. She sighed.
"I'm wondering if I should...."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

Pig walked into the bar with Nickshe looked at evrything confused. evryone and evrything was frozeb exept two

"  hmmm" pig said walkng upto ginny and lavander

" nice work gin but why is evrything frozen by the way "  pig said