News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Eh, I'm running outta snappy names.

Started by Ginny Weasly, October 23, 2005, 12:39:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

(I got this idea after having a great Saturday in which I read loads of Manga and watched too much Anime.)

Ginny walked through the doors of the school, going outside.She wore an oversized black hoodie, jeans, sneakers, and had her hair slightly wavy and hanging down. She seemed in an ok mood. Suddenly she stopped and looked around with a puzzled expression, right before she was practically knocked over by someone who was hugging her. He had his arms over hers and she couldn't move.
"Conan! Get off me you wierdo!"

"I hugged you for the day, I can go home now!" Conan said, not letting go, but laughing. He was a few inches taller then her, so he had to look down to see her entier face.

"Then go, you idiot." Ginny said, fondly. She still couldn't move her arms, they were trapped under his.

"I can't there's something else I have to do." He said, his voice lowering. Ginny blushed slightly.

"Stupid, we're right outside the school..." She said, softly.

"So? Your not a student."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

~~Conan, dear, I fear you are going to smother your wife,~~ Lavender's velvety soft, weary tones input to their thoughts, sounding so very close, though she was so very far away. She had been almost forcefully taken that morning, to the unplotted states of the Republic of the Unmentionables, to work out with her trusted words, sore spots between bickering states. It was grueling work, but it had to be done. Lavender, was exhausted, and was preparing to return to her only home - Hogwarts.
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Ginny Weasly

Ginny jumped, a bit surprised by Lavender's voice. She tried to squirm from Conan's grip, but her wouldn't let her. He laughed and said outliud, knowing Lavender could here him anyways, "If she really wanted to get away, she would."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

~~Indeed,~~ her amused, tired tones shot back.

Lavender appeared after her words, dressed in a black silk, very heavily silver satin embroidered form-fitting top with floor-length sleeves, a black skirt resting about her slim, firm hips, trailing behind her, and a thick, shoulder wearing black cloak nestled about her shoulder, clasped with silver, satiny strands. Her raven hair was pulled up and weaved in various ways of her own work, her pale, finely honed features paler than their usual, hollow, exausted, weary - moreso than they usually were, nowadays.
She smiled lightly at the two.

Ginny Weasly

Conan grinned at Lavender, still refusing to let Ginny go, though she did quirm alot.
"Heyas!" he said, lightly.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

"Heyas," she said, her usually melodious tones whispered and whispy.
Lavender rolled her knotted shoulders, and sighed, though she smiled once more.

"Honestly Conan," said she. "Poor Ginny, smothered, I suppose, is an understatement?"
There was a soft sisterly-ness that hinted in the quiet words, a gentle playfullness.

Ginny Weasly

"If I let her go, I have to follow her all day." He said, looking from Lavender to Ginny.

"Why?" SGinnyasked, stopping her aquirming to look at him.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

"Why?" Lavender repeated, slowly inching her way to sit upon a seat, formed by the roots of the tree nearest, roots reaching out and gathering to form a seat for the most tired friend of theirs. Lavender sank down into the chair with screaming muscles, wincing slightly, exhaling forcefully as she came to rest. She had not fully recovered from events of the prior few days, the bruises and gashes about her body not fully healed. The constant walking and writing and debating and efforts of the day had left her quite worn.
The roots of the tree brought her to the soft grasses at the trees foot, a soft indent already created to hold her in a most comfortable position. She snapped her fingers, and her dressy clothing was replaced by jeans, a warm, cozy black sweater, and a lighter, black cloak. She nestled quite sweetly into the soothing aromas of the tree, her eyes watching her friends all the wile, a soft thought of thanks sent to the tree.

Ginny Weasly

"No reason. I'll surprise her!" He said, laughing and letting Ginny go. He sat down, where he was and laughed.

Ginny rolled her eyes.
"He's crazy. I swear it." She said to Lavender.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

Lavender laughed softly.
"I must agree. Crazy male."

She shook her head at his antics, and grinned.

Ginny Weasly

Conan jumped up and did a headstand. He held it fine till his shirt fell in front of his face and he started yelling about how he couldn't see, which ment he fell. He rubbed his head and grinned at the girls.
"Owies." He laughed.

Ginny smiled.
"Conan, your so silly. Now be seriouse, why'r you here?"

Conan looked hurt.
"I can't just meet up with my wife?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

"Without reason? You odd creature."

Lavender shook her head, laughing ever so softly.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny laughed at Lav's remark then looked at him again.
"Quit the acting, you've got something on your mind, bozo clown." She said, ignoring his look.

Conan sighed.
"Do not." He mummbled.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

~~Do too,~~ Lavender thought, amused, tired, relaxed. She lay back against the tree and was still, watching the two with keen, but a sort of glazed-over interest.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny smiled.
"He's not such a great actor, is he?" She asked Lavender.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret